Covergirl clean pressed powder buff beige

Covergirl clean pressed powder buff beige Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 449 in Makeup

May 26, 2017

LOVE!! This finishing powder is very good for the price point! I found this classic in highschool. I am now in my mid 30's and still loving it! I have tried several pricey finishing powders over the years, and I always return to this one. I love it's light texture, and it gives my skin a soft matte finish, while diminishing my pores. It does everything I want my powder to do! I love that it is in a pressed formula, which makes poping it in your cosmetic bag for quick touch ups a breeze! Love the mirror as well! I'm a customer for life! Highly recommend! They also offer different formulations to suit different skin types.

August 16, 2016

I have had trouble in the past getting a powder to match my complexion but this one is the closest so far.
    I love the heavy duty container, it was in my purse loose and it did not break up the powder inside.

June 20, 2016

I don't wear make up a lot but this is defiantly a product that I like to have on hand. I purchase this at Walmart where it's priced very well and I use this to combat shininess on my nose and forehead. This pressed powder is very light and not heavy at all, it doesn't add a "cakey" look to my face and I would defiantly recommend this to everyone.

krysten26 earned the Wellness Expert badge

karma0317 added a new review for
    Vim Fresh Scent Cream

Do you wear a watch?

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap