Covergirl Exhibitionist Mascara Reviews
#80 in Mascara

April 15, 2019

LOVE IT !

I love this mascara, my husband brought it home for me to try (he works in a drug store) and it is amazing, I usually have a hard time with getting clumps and multiple lashes stuck together but this stuff goes on even and smoothly

March 25, 2019

Excellent Drugstore Mascara

I bought this on a whim as I am always looking for THE mascara and this was a hit! Love the way the brush coats my lashes with just a few strokes. I bought the waterproof option and find it really keeps my lashes curled all day (with use of an eye lash curler). The BEST thing about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge. I really liked the Lash Paradise by L'Oreal but found that it smudged during the day. This mascara doesn't do that so no raccoon eyes. This is an excellent mascara option if you need a lower price point than Mid-to-High end and it still performs just as well (even better).

March 19, 2019

Great wand

This mascara is great. Adds good volume to lashes . The wand is fluffy and doesnt scratch my eyes when applying . The regular formula stays on pretty good all day

February 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Covergirl's New Mascara

I don't think I would repurchase again, as I have used better mascaras in the past. While the product is very dark and black, the formula is very thick and can be difficult to apply-- takes time! However, if applied carefully it does not clump lashes together, and it definitely lasts throughout an eight-hour school/work day.

February 07, 2019

Very good coverage

I find it very good coverage, it does not smear or smudge and it makes my eyes pop. This was recommended by a Shoppers makeup associate and definitely a great choice.

December 29, 2018

Took a while to get used to it

When I first got this mascara, I was excited because it's the first cruelty free mascara from cover girl. The first few times I tried it I didn't really notice a difference in the volume of my eyelashes. After a few more days I figured out that the best way for me is to first curl my eyelashes then to apply the mascara. I really liked how I looked in the end!

December 26, 2018

No clumps and great coverage

This mascara impressed me so much. I have long lashes with blonde tips and I find when it comes to mascara there's usually one of two problems. It's either super clumpy or really smudgy. This mascara excels by being neither! When I first took the wand out and noticed the classic gathering of product on the end, I was a bit worried, but my experience was amazing.

This mascara is the least clumpy one I've ever used. Lemme put it this way, I didn't need to comb through afterwards...I mean, I still did, but I could totally have skipped it. It coated each lash individually and easily without clumping or sticking them together. Furthermore, the shape of the brush easily snagged my inner eyelashes, something I usually tend to forget to cover. With one coat of this mascara I could easily go out for a night out, two coats and you're stunning. I was really, really impressed.

The only negative for me is that it's not waterproof, but I believe you can buy a waterproof version and even saying that, it's not bad in terms of resisting water. If you are splashed in the face, misted or your eyes water, it will stay put unless you rub it. However if you cry or rub your eyes, it won't hold up.

For years, my go to mascara has been a competitor and I didn't think that would ever change, but Exhibitionist is certainly giving it a run for it's money, I would recommend this without hesitation.

Note: I am also wearing eyeliner and eyeshadow here, but no other eye products.

December 19, 2018

Buildable and Bold!

I was selected to try the Cover Girl Exhibitionist Mascara for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I LOVE it! The formula is buildable and although I did not see amazing results after one coat, the more applications I did, the more amazing my lashes looked. The pigment is so strong and the look is big, beautiful and BOLD! The mascara did not smudge, clump, or fall off onto my undereye area. The brush spool is a little quirky looking and I wasn't sure how to use it (or if it is even practical) but I mainly used the thick end portion and the results were incredible. I love that you can use this with one or two coats as a daily mascara or that you can add extra layers for a more bold and dramatic look. The product retails for around $9 which is more then fair for this amazing product!