Covergirl Katy Perry Katy Kat matte lipstick Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 1202 in Lipstick

April 19, 2017

these lipsticks are crazy in pigmintation smooth matte and creamy the range of colours in the katy kat collection range from light pinks to purples and reds with a black colour i own 4 out of the collection and am planning on getting the whole collection

August 22, 2016

I have never used a matte lipstick before for fear that they would dry out my lips and make them chapped. I am a big fan of CoverGirl and decided to give it a shot. It applied smooth and silky.I didn't find that it went matte for about 40 minutes after applying. Then it felt like nothing really. I actually checked a few times if it was even still on! I love this lippy. I've already told so many about this lippy and my experience. I will be purchasing more shades for sure!

August 10, 2016

This was one of the products that was sent to me for review. I got the the colour Sphynx which is a pinkish nude. I feel like the colour i got was a little too light for my medium skin tone. The packaging is white which makes it simple and sleek. I like the texture as it is creamy and it applied smoothly without tugging your lips. The formula wasn't drying at all. I am a lipstick lover and i like the formula so much that I went and bought 2 other colours (Kitty purry and Catoure) which I think suits my skin tone better.

July 20, 2016

My fave thing about this lipstick line is that they come in unique and bold colors. Super smooth application with full coverage and lots of pigment. This is not a true matte it is definitely a semi matte finish and moisturizes while you wear it unlike most matte lipsticks. The price point is awesome for this product and it's high quality. This is a lipstick that stands alone, no liner needed because it doesn't bleed at all no matter what your day puts it through!