3.6/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara Reviews
Ranked #248 in Mascara

The blackest-black LashBlast formula, now tinted with luxe shimmers. The giant Luxe brush helps blast lashes to their biggest, boldest, and most beautifully shimmering. It comes in 4 shades that are ready to match your every mood. For more information, go to http://www.covergirl.ca.

1.0/5

April 16, 2017

I don't like this at all. I used this mascara and it instantly gave me an eye infection. I did not like the way it reacted on my eye lashes and it didn't work at all.

March 13, 2017

J'adore ce mascara. L'effet est vraiment exceptionnel et je l'utilise quotidiennement. Je le recommanderais définitivement à celles qui aiment un effet wow mais passe partout rapidement.

February 28, 2017

Love this mascara great mascara for everyday Does not clump or smudge (even after layering) I recommend this mascara good product its a nice brand to love it

October 19, 2016

this product doesn't disappoint. I don't have the clumping that I get with a lot of products that promise full lashes. This does a great job of separating the lashes. will continue to buy

October 01, 2016

Bon mascara. Effet volume et longueur relativement intense. Il tient bien toute la journée sans faire des marques. Il est aussi facile à enlever avec un bon démaquillant. Bref, un bon mascara de tous les jours.

August 31, 2015

I absolutely love this Mascara. It goes on beautifully with no clumps and makes your lashes look gorgeous adding that extra va va voom. :)

July 30, 2015

My eye lashes had more volume and looked great, only complaint would be it would start to clump together by days end

July 10, 2015

Received this as a freebie in a sample pack and absolutely love it! No lumps, clumps and goes on natural looking. Lasts all day with minimal smudging and does not irritate my eyes like some other mascara's.

3.2/5

April 21, 2015

I really enjoyed this mascara. It was great to have when I was on the go in the mornings or out at an event. Lashblast always makes my eyes pop and gives me enough definition that I don't have to wear eyeliner. Usually it doesn't clump but when it did I had to start again from scratch. All in all it was great quality for the price.

September 21, 2014

I LOVE this product!!! It is really nice and I love the shimmer!!