4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

good mascara

This mascara relieves gives a lot of volume to my lashes and it is not clumpy.The brush is also very nice as well as the design of the product. I would definitely buy this again.

the best mascara for me

always leaves my lashes feeling light and not weighed down or gunky, chunky looking. gives them a lift and coverage all the way without any hassle. one that stays in my makeup bag at all times

looks and feels great

i used to always buy the cheap stuff but this was recommended to me. immediately i saw the difference with my volume and length of my lashes. no clumping

March 09, 2018

This mascara is perfect for elongating your natural lashes . It waterproof and last all day . When people see me with it on they think I’m wearing extensions

Covergirl lashblast volume

Ho quel belle découverte. Enfin un bon produit qui fait un bel effet. De beaux cils bien séparé sans grumeau. Du volume a profusion. Un must pour la trousse.

Jeneen Monette

LOVE this product! It’s another weightless mascara from CoverGirl! The brush is fantastic and doesn’t clump. It’s also great for creating full upper and bottom lashes! Recommending this to all!

I like it a lot

I would definitely buy this product again. The shape of the brush is perfect and it makes it so easy to apply. Almost never get clumps. One of the best mascaras I have.

March 08, 2018

Gave me fuller looking lashes. Nice brush

I live covergirl products. Especially their mascara. They are always so innovative. The brush design on this looks cool and super functional. It worked great to spread my lashes and coat them well and make them look fuller and elongated. It didn't clump up or make my lashes stick together and didn't irritate my eyes and lasted a long time. Loved it.

You gonna love it

I really in love with this prodact. This is one of my favorite mascaras. It works good. And I  would definitely recommend this product and have the intent to purchase it again.

Team work

I like it with another mascara that I normally use. It double the effect. I tried it alone but it wasn’t giving any curl effect so I used it as a second layer and it was super for the volume and curl effect.