CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 04, 2009

I loved this mascara! The CoverGirl lash blast length mascara is my fav, but this is definitely a close second. I use it when I'm going out in the evenings for a more full, made up look. Plus, I love orange, so that just makes it even better ;)

November 02, 2009

I was a little skeptical to try this when I recieved it in the mail. I tried it and I was unsure how to use
    the chunkier style brush. I did get a little on the outside of the eyes because I did not know how to angle
    it right and poked myself in the eye. I know that I am not that great at putting on makeup so I tried again
    and learned how to use the brush to make my eyes more fuller and longer.

November 02, 2009

I heard great things about this mascara and it was $7 so why not? At first I hated it because of the big chunky brush and I left it sitting there for two weeks on the shelf. On a whim I decided to test it out again this time being more careful with the brush and my lashes were long and thick.

Great product, just know how to use the brush.

November 02, 2009

I was a bit skeptical when I ordered this mascara, but after using it the first time, I can say it is great. The brush is longer and does not clump. It only takes a couple of strokes and you are good to go. It also doesn't flake, or easily smudge. I would buy this again. The only problem I had was keeping it from my daughter who loves it too. I ended up buying her, her own.

October 31, 2009

I really like this mascara for it's innovative brush style. I think it's really awesome that a company like covergirl released this brush first and then all the big boutique brands followed (except MAC didn't...). The brush makes it really easy to apply without any trouble, or clumps! I love the volume and the lasting curl.

October 29, 2009

The Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara is very easy to use. The application process was a breeze as it did not take a lot to coat my lashes. I don't wear a lot of mascara as my eyes are very sensitive, but this mascara did not bother them not one bit. Having brittle eyelashes this mascara made them look more fuller. Overall I would recommend this mascara to others.

October 26, 2009

This mascara is great...I've used it every day since I got it. It definitely makes my eyelashes longer, and isn't clumpy at all. The brush is different from other ones, much more comfortable. I'd recommend this to anyone.

October 26, 2009

This is my go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes very dramatic. only downside it that after a few weeks of use it becomes clumpy.

October 22, 2009

I bought this mascara based on the good reviews. However, after trying it for a few weeks I was a bit disappointed. The handle is a bit awkward use and is bulky. And it didn't really do anything for my short straight lashes. After a few uses, it started to clump. Will not be purchasing again.

October 05, 2009

I have LashBlast in both brown black and very black, and love this mascara. When I want foolproof volume and length I reach for my LashBlack mascaras that never disappoint. One coat opens up my eyes, and thickens and lengthens my lashes. When I want added drama, more coats help me achieve the look I'm going for. Minor drawbacks include minimal clumping and difficulty of coating inner lashes. Also, I wouldn't recommend using LashBlast for lower lashes as the brush is too big.