CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 05, 2009

I have LashBlast in both brown black and very black, and love this mascara. When I want foolproof volume and length I reach for my LashBlack mascaras that never disappoint. One coat opens up my eyes, and thickens and lengthens my lashes. When I want added drama, more coats help me achieve the look I'm going for. Minor drawbacks include minimal clumping and difficulty of coating inner lashes. Also, I wouldn't recommend using LashBlast for lower lashes as the brush is too big.

September 30, 2009

this is hands-down my absolute favorite mascara. covergirl's volumeexact used to be my HG mascara, until i tried the lashlast luxe. knowing lashblast has the same formula and wand as luxe, i decided to give it a try.
    lashblast in comparison to volumexact: lashblast provides me with more volume but less length compared to volumexact. but i suprisingly liked lashblast more. it gives me a more natural look in comparison to volumexact. how i would describe my eyes after appyling lashblast is they remind me of doe-eyes. it makes me want to look at my eyes all day! one coat is perfect for a natural-looking set of voluminous lashes, and it can definately be layered on for more dramatic eyes.
    another thing i like about lashblast and covergirl mascaras in general is how amazingly long-lasting it is!! i don't wear the waterproof mascaras, but even after sleeping and crying and even rain, there is no smudging, no clumping, no flaking. The best part is that even though it is long-lasting, it comes off easily in the shower.
    the only con i can think of about this mascara is the wand. the handle is thicker than usual, but that just takes some getting used too, after a while, after seeing how amazing your lashes look, you won't even think about the wand!

September 29, 2009

Covergirl has one of the best mascara formulas on the market. I decided to try out this mascara because all the drew barrymore commercials and the hype surrounding this mascara. I usually buy the waterproof formulas because it doesn't matter what mascara I use, regular mascara formulas tends to always smudge my eyes. Waterproof formulas tend to last longer and it doesn't really smudge.
    THis Lash Blast mascara is great, the brush holds more product and therefore you can load on the mascara on to the lashes to make them look full. I find this product doesn't really lengthen but it does create more volume. I would definitely buy this mascara again !

2.7/5

September 21, 2009

I decided to purchase this product because there was a deal going on that included the eyeliner. That should have been my first hint that this product wasn't all that it was hyped up to be.
    It's not some terrible product, but for the same price there is other mascara that works way better. I have to swipe on several coats of this to get my lashes to look even sort of full. It smells weird, and it's not expired or anything.
    I'll be able to stick this product out until it's empty (or it expires), but after that I will not be purchasing again.

September 17, 2009

My go to mascara since the day I tried it. Love it!

2.7/5

September 15, 2009

I found the wand much too big and cumbersome. Plus I prefer a curved brush. The first few applications were clump free however it began to clump as much as any others. I have no desire to purchase this mascara again.

2.8/5

August 28, 2009

I bought this mascara after reading reviews on here & I must admit that I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It does give me volume,the appearance of my lashes are thicker & my length of my lashes do increase BUT it makes my lashes look like spider legs, they tend to stick together. Also it clumps at the tips of my lashes & by the end of the work day the mascara tends to get into my eyes & make them water really bad. I use this mascara when I want make up that says "I want everyone to know I have make up on today!" Im not really the natural beauty type but Id like people to pay attention to my lashes & not the fact that I have mascara on them...if that makes any sense

1.2/5

August 27, 2009

Don't believe the hype or the commercials mascara lovers!! I tried it and it was awful, the wand is huge so it didn't 'grab' my lashes, I found that I had to put like 8 coats, and I kept having to wipe under my eyes because it kept rubbing off all day. Overall, don't buy it!

August 14, 2009

Fantastic!!! It makes my lashes thick, dark, defined (as in separated) and look longer. The only draw back is it clumps quickly, like within a month...but just the more reason to constantly get a fresh one which really isn't a bad thing for something so close to your eyes.

August 13, 2009

When I first started using LashBlast Mascara, I wasn't sure about it, but now I've been using it for 2 years and love it!! I only buy this stuff on the market anymore because it doesn't clump my lashes and definitely adds some length!