CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

October 08, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

I would buy this again and again. Great accessory for your .

Loved this product. Must have handbag accessory, small and compact. Easy to use, bit prices but I was defo pleased with it. Made my lashes look amazing

October 08, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Mascara

I want this I have very short eyelashes and have tried a few different mascaras but they always clog my lashes this sounds perfect and would really like to try it

October 07, 2019

Works well but a few clumps

I really liked this product at first, went on well and definitely gave me nice lashes. After a little while of using it, I noticed it clumped faster than other brands I have used. Too bad too because the applicator is such a nice shape.

October 06, 2019

Pleased with the product and will buy it again.

I buy this brand of mascara as is one of the few that come in brown black color. I also like the way it actually extends my lashes. Not many do that. I continue using this brand.

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

The price of this mascara is probably the best part, I found that it doesn't give me much length however the volume seems to clump. The black colour is really dark which is nice.

1.5/5

Déçu ...

J'ai été déçu de se produit ! Il dit être le meilleur de tous et donner du volume mais aucunement ... je les trouver dur a étendre sur me cils et le résultat après c'est comme si je m'était mis 4 couche de mascara pour ensuite ne pas avoir de volume ... je suis désoler mais celui-ci n'était pas fait pour moi malheureusememt !

Cover girl mascara

I neither loves or hated this product.i found it to be a little to clumpy for me.it work alright.the price is good but I'm sorry to say I wouldn't recommend it.

October 03, 2019

Would buy again - good quality for the price you pay

This mascara works as it should. Adds excellent length to your lashes. Lashes have a natural look to them! It is sold for a great price! I would definitely recommend. Looks great with 2 layers!!

October 02, 2019

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara Review

I feel bad for writing such an awful review but I'm just giving my honest personal opinion. I love Covergirl products but this one just doesn't do it for me. The formula is very clumpy, it gives the lashes no curl whatsoever but I must admit the price is good. I apologize to anyone who likes this mascara but it isn't for me.

October 02, 2019

Black tears? No more!

I recently bought this mascara specifically for the fact that it is waterproof. Surprisingly enough there are a lot of products that are not waterproof. Like hello, I'm going to a wedding; I'm going to cry, I'm going to a funeral; I'm going to cry, I am going to my child's dance recital; I AM GOING TO CRY.

Thank you for creating a waterproof lash blast mascara for the emotionally sensitive. On behalf of us all, we appreciate it. Love love love this mascara