CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 23, 2019

Très bien

Ce mascara est très bien rapport qualité prix. Il s’applique bien et il tient toute la journée. C’est un bon mascara que je recommande et que je vais racheter.

July 22, 2019

New addition

New addition by this brand, though I didnt find it as good as it's been advertised. It is not bad either, an average product in would use along with my other mascara products. Solid "B+" I would say

3.2/5

July 22, 2019

Went on limpy

I have long eyelashes and wanted them to look fuller was advised to try this by a sales clerk, pro colour was good, easy to remove, con irritated my eyes, went on clumpy. Would not buy again due to the irritation.

July 21, 2019

COVERGIRL LASHBLAST VOLUME MASCARA

this is my favorite mascara, it is easy to apply, not clumpy like some other mascaras. i use almost everyday, i never leave the house without it on, .

July 20, 2019

Not a makeup kind of girl but this is a must have

I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup, but this is one staple I must always have. Absolutely love the brush and how it does not clump. Nice clean application and appearance. Great for daily use or going out at night. Glamorous and classy.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love mascara

I love a good mascara... this product is very good... I love wearing black mascara... I love receiving samples to try new products... I love receiving coupons for products too

Texas, United States

Pretty good mascara

I have used CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Mascara a few times and it does add volume. I prefer to use waterproof mascara, though, otherwise I’d purchase more often.

July 19, 2019

This is my swear by mascara

I have literally been buying this same mascara for about 8 years now religiously. I love the size of the bristles on the brush and it takes seconds to apply with this mascara not to mention how little you have to use to get the perfect affect. I will probably never switch from this mascara its been too good to me over the years!

July 19, 2019

Last mascara you'll ever buy!

I have tried so many varieties of mascara, even the designer brands but nothing takes the cake better than this one!
    Plumps my lashes perfectly. Only con with the non waterproof kind is that after about hour 7 at work, I get black smears on my upper lid. I just gently wipe and continue on...doesn't affect the look of my oh so fab lashes though! Switched to the waterproof, and had zero smearing.

Love this Mascara

I really liked this mascara. I initially got a gift from my friend and I bought myself later. It’s thick enough and easy to apply. I will definitely recommend it