CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 19, 2019
    United States

best ever!

The waterproof version is seriously the only mascara that will keep my lashes curled!!! I have been using it for over 10 years and o don’t foresee anything changing!

July 19, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

So good!

This mascara is soooo good for the price! It leaves my lashes looking more fuller and I have very short lashes and this helps! It gets every lash hair and amazing to use.

Great mascara!

Recently, this has become my go-to mascara. After having my last few babies, my hair has thinned and this includes my eyelashes.
    This mascara has great coverage and boosts the volume of my lashes. It also doesn't get in my eyes as bad as some other brands.

Bomb mascara

This mascara is amazing dosnt clump makes my eye Lashes full of volume and the price is also very good affordable so you dont need to spend alot on it

beautiful

j'ai me vraiment beaucoup le produit. il ne colle pas ,ne fait pas de mottons sur les cils et fais de tres beaux et long cils , j'adore le produit et je recommande

Pop

I love lashes. The longer the fuller the better. What I can't stand is clumps. Aurgh. With this mascara u get fuller, longer, smooth lashes that last all day and night without the flakes or clumps.

July 17, 2019

Good mascara for the price

I bought one of these since a lot of my friends use it. The Covergirl Lashblast volume mascara has been a signature from the Covergirl line. The mascara is quite black when you put them on your lashes creating a good volume. However, it's not a waterproof mascara. I find it running onto the bottom of my eyelashes quite easily, particularly in the summer.

July 17, 2019

Volumzing and Lengthening

I love this mascara I received from Chickadvisor! Its absolutely amazing, the product doesn't leave clumps and actually makes lashes look thicker and longer! I will be buying this in the future!

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Miss mascara

Looks amazIng with covergirl-lashblast-volume-mascara any day anytime. Feel confident that ensures you are not outdated with moisturized mascara that extends your lashes to make you look like a model!

July 14, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Flattering Eyelashes

I have very fine stumpy eyelashes and find it so hard to find a mascara that makes me look like I actually have any eye lashes at all. Well this mascara didn't disappoint. Some mascaras make my eyelashes clumpy but this product keeps my eyelashes seperate making then look longer and defined. Would recommend this to others I'm very impressed