CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

My go to mascara

I use this mascara all the time. As I age my lashes seem to get thinner so I need volume and this product delivers. For me, the price is right also. I like this product.

Fantastic

I have tried this recently and I love the product, you can wear it and you don't need to fear about smudging and spreading. Just amazing product I have ever tried.

Amazing

When I don't have the time to go the a specialize store to buy my mascara I go to a big surface store or pharmacy and buy Covergirl lashblast volume and I have great result. Make the lashes loo fuller and longer.
    Love it!

2.7/5

Don't bother!

For someone like me who has a hard time finding that right mascara that would give you volume, this product did not fulfill my needs and or provide volume. I highly recommend paying a little bit more and aim for quality.

Amazing Value

CoverGirl Lashblast Volume is a great product. I prefer it to much higher priced mascaras. I have sensitive eyes which are easily irritated by clumpy mascaras. CoverGirl Lash Blast provides clump free coverage at a very reasonable price. Great value great product!

Overlooked

This is one of those products that is for sure overlooked. But it works! It goes on well, gives a great look of bold and full lashes. It's not clumpy and doesn't smudge.

October 01, 2019

It's not my favorite mascara but ...

It's a good mascara if you want cheap. The brush doesn't get all.!y lashes i found but it does make them very long the ones it does get. Try for yourself see what you think

Full lashes

Cover girl mascara speaks volume and give luscious lashes, with long lasting wear. Easy to apply, lump free and great volume. Amazing... I recommend this product.

September 29, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Just okay

This formula is okay but the brush hardly allows any product to be applied to your lashes. I also Noticed that my lashes seem more dry than normal after using this.

September 28, 2019
    California, United States

Awesome!

I love this mascara seriously! It looks natural lashes longer (my natural lashes are actually short) after I applied. I would like to buy more some mascara. So definitely recommended!