CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 13, 2019

I rwcomend this to others i will buy it for sure

I loooooooove this mascara it gives volume to my lashes for sure i will buy it again and again , will recomend it to my friends it does not look heavy on yiur lashes

Good for cost

I love this mascara. It was a low cost but it is quite effective. Mascara is often the only make up I go out in and I feel that this mascara is enough. It’s doesnt get too clumpy.

Clump crusher is better

This one is not bad it works but the wand is so thick that it can get messy quick so I would rather recommend the cover girl clump crusher mascara it's thinner and makes my lashes look great

2.8/5

Cover Girl

I liked it somewhat but like a product that gives me just a touch of mascara found it too thick but it was easy to use as I have sensitive eyes sometimes.

Go to mascara

I personally love this mascara! I don’t think you need to spend a lot of money to get good results. I love how this makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Some mascaras clump your lashes but this one doesn’t.

2.3/5

January 11, 2019

I have doubts

I really do not know what happened with this mascara because it looks good quality but it does not give the volume that I really wish I do not know if it is not for a large volume but I would like the eyelashes to get bigger since I do not have many tabs and I want to make them noticed

January 11, 2019

An okay, light mascara for everyday use

Given the packaging, I was hoping for a thicker substance. The brush didn't do much to prevent clumps either. But it did last longer than other brands I've tried. Decided to use it for casual outings and work. Lasts throughout the day without bleeding onto skin underneath eyes.

January 10, 2019
    Idaho, United States

Good mascara

I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes stand out and looking beautiful and gives my eyelashes volume and is a great value for the money I would buy this over and over I just wish the price was cheaper and more affordable

January 10, 2019

Best Mascara

This mascara is wonderful. No clumps when putting on. Great product. One of the best mascara's I have used. I would highly recommend this product. Great value for the price.

January 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best mascara.

I love this mascara. It’s priced right, and brushes very well. I would buy this over high end mascaras. My lashes look so long and full. it’s the only mascara I buy.