4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 18, 2020

Love, love this product!

This is my go-to mascara! It’s light and doesn’t weigh my eyelashes down. I always get compliments when I wear it and the best part is it doesn’t flake off or smudge!! I tell everyone why my eyelashes look so full and amazing!

Best Mascara

I absolutely love this mascara and have been using it for many many years. Makes your lashes look full and perfect. Will continue to buy forever and suggest you go pick it up too. If you haven’t already tried this where have you been?!

Long thick lashes

I often purchase this mascara. It is good value for price, eyes are the most important feature & how your lashes look matters. This is a product I like & will continue using.

Cover girl mascara

I have bought this product a few years back and have been buying it ever since. The lashes look so natural. There is no clumping as the brush speeds the lashes so nicely and makes your lashes look extra long. I would recommend this product to anyone

My favorite mascara

This is probably my go to mascara for department store brands. I love this, it's not clumpy, it goes on great, it's affordable and lasts long doesn't flake off.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A MakeUp Bag Must Have!

This has been my go to mascara for years! The price point is unbeatable and is works great, no clumping and I love it in the shade, very black. highly recommend this product!

Best drug store mascara

My best mascara I am using it for almost five years .It is so easy to clean and makes my lashes looks more volume in it .It is nice black colour to use everyday

Love this mascara

I love this mascara it comes in great colours and it looks great too I would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable mascara but looks amazing on you

fav

my favourite mascara that you can literally buy anywhere for such a low price. it works better than most ridiculously expensive mascaras for a great price

My fav!

My favourite mascara by far!
    I’ve used many in the part! This particular one does not clump not smear!!!
    I will definitely continue to but this brand in the future!!!