4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Decent budget mascara

I find that this mascara is good for volume but takes mulptiple applications to get the length that I am looking for. Colors are good and price is fair.

Throwaway the falsies

this mascara is perfect for those sky high lashes you are searching for! I love my falsies but these were perfect for those times you just need a night out with statement lashes and gone the next day. After applying the mascara my eyes weren't weighed down and felt nice and light for the duration of my event without flaking to the skn below.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of my favourite mascaras!

This is one of my go-to mascaras I love the brush, the way it applies and for someone like me with very fine lashes, it really does a great job emphasizing my eyes

Did not work for me

I love covergirl mascara but this one didn’t work for me. It has a huge handle/brush so i felt like it didn’t get my whole lash, and it clumped together. Some of my friends are obsessed with this one & swear by it. So it could just be my tricky lashes!

October 03, 2020

Awesome

I started using this mascara as a recommendation from a friend and i admit that it works great! I will recommend to my friends!!
    Great product. Will buy again

October 01, 2020

I would buy this product again

I love this brand of Mascara, I can’t get over how much it makes my blue eyes pop. I find that since I’ve started using this product, I know longer fee the need to get false lashes.

Enfin des cils longs

J’adore parce qu’il me fait des longs cils et en plus pas besoin de les travailler longtemps. Beaucoup apprécier sauf que je trouve qu’il devient rapidement pu bon vu l’odeur

2.7/5

Not my cup of tea

Did not like this product at all. Did not find that it did anything for my eyelashes and took forever to get it off of my eyelashes. Not a fan at all.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

I love this brand and product it curls doesn't drip doesnt clump I truly recommend it to all my friends and family and theres a couple colors to use from so I'd say number 1

oldie but a goodie

This mascara has been around for quite some time now, but remains to be popular for its price and quality. Definitely a go to mascara. Does what it says it's supposed to and doesn't flake off.