4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

October 15, 2020

My favorite maskara

I have used cover girl mascara but a few times I decided to use the more expensive brands from more expensive stores, I can honestly say CoverGirl lashblast volume is my absolute favorite. My lashes are short but when I use this product they always look longer and full. I will not be switching brands in the future. Definitely a good buy for the buck

October 15, 2020

Love this product

I purchased this mascara after friend recommended it, so far it has been the best mascara I could find that works for what I'm looking for it's also is a great buy for the price, I would definitely recommend it to others

October 14, 2020

Good for the price but clumpy

I used to use this mascara all the time but I swapped away due to how clumpy it looked and how quickly the container would dry up. Its decent enough for the price and for someone that uses it everyday they would probably use it all up before noticing a problem, but not a good mascara for people that use it just once and a while.

Wow!

When I first tried this mascara I was blown away with how thick & full my eyelashes looked. One of the best drugstore mascara. I have yet to find a better mascara in the same price range and I wouldn’t bother looking.

October 14, 2020

Fake lashes?? No girl, it's lashblast

This stuff is AMAZING I always get asked if I have fake lashes and girls lets me tell you they are real REAL..my eyelashes extend like 1.5 cm and to add the volume girls. You won't ever think you need fake lashes again.
    I stand by this stuff and buy it gifts all the time for my lady friends

October 11, 2020

Products of cover girl makes you a charming personality whenever I wore it I feels more confident . And comfortable. I will prefer this product to other people too

October 11, 2020

Love this Mascara!

When I first tried this mascara I was blown away with how thick and full my eyelashes looked. I have yet to find a better mascara in the same price range and I wouldn’t bother looking.

October 09, 2020

Too 3 of my fav drugstore brands!

This mascara is definitely in my top 3 for drugstore brands of mascara! Application is smooth, and the formula is nice! The applicator is good at removing clumping of the mascara as well!

October 09, 2020

Trust me best mascara ever

I love this mascara as it's very buildable and so easy to use! The wand is a perfect size and it helps make sure each lash is coated and giving me the nice dramatic look that I want. Perfect for a night out or for everyday use.

October 08, 2020

Mascara

It certainly does the trick. Gives a nice dark black look , leaving your lashes shine and looking longer! For the price it's a win win!! The mascara is smooth, sometimes if not applied quickly I find it does clump. It is fast drying. Overall it is a good product