4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

February 28, 2021

Will not buy again

Person did not like this product made my eyes water right. not work for me personally. Made my eyelashes separate. Personally will not buy product again.

February 27, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

this is a winner

I really like Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara. This mascara does not clump. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
    I would like to try this in the waterproof formula, because I had 'raccoon eyes' after being exposed to frosty weather.

February 25, 2021

VaVaVoom!

Such a nice mascara. I love how my eye lashes don't feel thick and heavy but they get so much volume! I don't get any nasty clumping either! Also the price is right! Well worth it!

February 22, 2021

Been buying for over a decade

My go-to for years and years, I have not been without this mascara since I was in my teens. Try luxury brands, but always come back.
    I prefer the waterproof version!

February 22, 2021
    Texas, United States

My favorite drugstore go to for 12 years!

Before my journey into Prestige products, this was my ultimate drug store mascara. Numerous women over the years, and men, had asked me if my eyelashes were falsies or what mascara I was wearing. EVEN MY 85 year old grandmother! I bought her one, needless to say😁. If you're in a money pinch, this is your go to, ladies!!

February 21, 2021

Mascara

This is my go to mascara. It gives my lashes length and volume. Makes my eyes look very sexy. I use blackest black. The price is very affordable. It does last me at least 2 months even though I use it every day.

February 21, 2021

such long lashes

I love this mascara. In just a few applications is makes my eyelashes appear very long and beautiful. This product definitely does its job well!!!! I will buy again

February 19, 2021

Gives volume to eyelashes and make them prominent.

I prefer mascara over false lashes which make me feel fake. I use more mascaras and this one give good volume to my eyes and also make them prominent even without using the eyeliner. Only a little mascara gives a good look to the eyes. Highly recommend it.

February 18, 2021

Love that product

J’adore ce produit, facile à l’application. Qualité prix, c’est le meilleur depuis longtemps.j’en ai essayé plusieurs avec les anné mais je reviens toujours s as bec ce produit. Je recommande ce produit.

February 13, 2021

This mascara is great!

I love the Covergirl Lashblast wand! I have fine nearly invisible lashes and this wand works wonders for me! I recommend Lashblast to everyone! Covergirl is a cruelty-free company too!