Covergirl Plumpify Blastpro Mascara Reviews
#38 in Mascara

October 20, 2017

Didn't like the size of brush

This mascara has a huuuuge brush head which made me get mascara all over the place instead of just on my lashes. I tried it numerous times and I felt like I just made a mess every time I used it. Will definitely remain loyal to CoverGirl but will not buy this exact mascara again!

October 06, 2017

New favourite mascara

I recently came across this Mascara at an outlet store and decided to try it out as it was on sale for $5.99. I have now been using it for a week and I love how my lashes stay up and curled for the full day and evening until I remove my makeup, I find that most of the other drugstore mascara's that I have tried would always fall flat with my lashes as they're naturally long and straight but this Mascara keeps them looking volumized & full. Definitely would recommend.

October 04, 2017

Best Drugstore Mascara I've used

This mascara is amazing. It turns my lashes into runway-ready. I made the mistake of trying another mascara from a different company. However I immediately went out and bought this again. So worth the money!

August 22, 2017

A great mascara!

This mascara is awesome! The length it adds on your lashes is unreal and the volume...wow! My lashes look huge...it's all thanks to the unique brush, the shape makes it impossible to miss a single lash. Each lash is coated to perfection and lifted and lengthened. I always get compliments when using my Plumpify mascara. I have yet to try the regular kind- I only use waterproof plumpify...it's amazing. I can't say enough good things about this mascara!!

July 17, 2017

wow

je l'aime beaucoup sauf qu'il n'allonge pas énormément il faut de nombreux coups. appart de cela je l'adore il de fait pas de graines si par mégarde je me frotte les yeux il ne beurre pas mon visages et la brosse sépare très bien mes cils

May 16, 2017

Another product that does exactly what it says. I've never seen my eyelashes looking so large and in charge. I love this product have yet to find a mascara that made my lashes look so plump

April 17, 2017

Best plumiing mascara I ever bought i wear mascara every day an spend little to no time on my makeup and this leaves my lashes looking amazing ..great product

2.3/5

April 14, 2017

I tired this out a while ago. I purchased it at Marshall's for 4.99. I have bought Cover girl before and thought Id give it a try. I was clumpy and I didn't like the lash wand. I found it too big to use. I had dark circles under my eyes and I didn't like the way it looked on me. It was a no go for me

April 01, 2017

I have no eyelashes. I mean I do, but they are so light and not long at all. I use this stuff daily and get complimented all the time about how nice and natural they look. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who like me, suffers from light and short eyelashes.

March 30, 2017

I bought the waterproof version, which is great. The brush is an awkward shape, twisty, which makes it hard to brush on in one stroke. But the wear it great it lasts quite wellnand is very waterproof as it states. Very good for getting into the corners of the eyes, them hard to reach places!