COVERGIRL Total Tease Mascara Reviews
#56 in Mascara

August 14, 2019

I love this

Cover girls total tease mascara is really good because it separates and add just the right amount of volume without clumping my lashes and it pushes them up and adds length.

July 01, 2019

brush is confusing

I find the brush applicator for this mascara confusing. On one side there is a tiny "teaser" comb that is supposed to be used to separate your lashes, and on the other side is the longer bristle side. I needed to experiment with the applicator for a few days to get used to how to better apply this mascara.

I am happy with this Cover Girl Total Tease Mascara as it makes my lashes very long and full. This mascara will keep your lashes curled and flake-free for at least twelve hours. If you find it difficult to use the brush applicator that is included, I would suggest using one of your favorite brush applicators from another mascara.

April 01, 2019

CoverGirl Total Tease Mascara ~ LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love this mascara , i like mascara that doesnt clump but still gives the look of a clumpy eyelash, It lasts forever and isnt hard to get off when washing eyes , it doesnt leave dark circles under eyes when you wash either. after all the years of trying mascara after mascara trying to find the right one i do believe i finally have

January 25, 2019

Definitely will purchase again

Finally a mascara that doesn't leave clumps. The extra little brush makes the application so much easier and gives extra lift and separation to the lashes. Have bought several times and will continue to.

October 20, 2018

High Tease Is A Great Description 💖

I loved the effectiveness of this mascara! It was purchased in the darkest black shade, as all of my mascaras are.

I found the long bristled end to work the best. It provided a high, teased curl, which held pretty well all day, which for me would be 10-12 hrs.

The volumizing side was also effective and they really worked harmoniously together. The price was okay because I truly enjoyed it and will definitely repurchase in the future.

2.0/5

September 28, 2018

I would not buy this again

I have thin lashes so one thing I'm big on is mascara. I bought this because it was on sale and I generally like covergirl mascaras. This one I did not. I really dont like the brush. It has a smaller end on one side of it that is supposed to separate your lashes. For the most part I just found it poked me in the eyes. I just found it very awkward to hold. Not only that I found it didnt do anything for my lashes. I wont buy this again.

May 23, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

It does the job

I was quite impressed with this product. I was skeptical in the beginning because drugstore makeup never holds true to their description. But I loved this. The small brush made it so my lashes didn’t clump together, it didn’t start falling as the day went on and it gave me a good length.

The only issue I’d say about this is that it doesn’t last long before the product dries out in the tube.

1.2/5

March 27, 2018

The Description Is A Tease :(

I ended up purchasing this mascara to replace another Cover Girl mascara that I was not happy with Lash Blash Fusion for running after applied. I had high hopes for this mascara but when I opened it I was disappointed in such a flimsy brush, The teaser comb did not do much of anything for my lashes except apply clumps of the mascara closer to the roots. I found myself having to go over my lashes after application with a clean wand to try and remove the clumps. I haven't noticed a huge difference with my lashes being full, long and refined more so clumped and stuck together.

Updated On: March 27, 2018

Typo sorry, Lash Blast Fusion is what I meant.

1.8/5

March 19, 2018

disappointed to say the least

This product has a weird brush for application and is messy to use. I have gotten it in my hair on more than one occasion. It takes awhile to dry and even though it is waterproof it smudges. Once it does dry it is very difficult to remove even with appropriate remover.

1.3/5

March 14, 2018

You get what you pay for

It’s a great concept but I did not like this at all. It’s very basic mascara. The wand is very flimsy. I’m shocked I haven’t broke it. It’s very clumpy and clumps easy on the brush. If I rub my eye it hurts like hell. No other mascara has ever hurt my eyes as much as this.