Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette - Nudes Reviews

December 14, 2017

Nudes please!

Wow, wow et re-wow!!!!! J’adore tout simplement cette palette. Les couleurs sont vraiment pigmentées et je trouve que c’est un bon produit pour le temps des fêtes qui arrive!

October 07, 2017

Beautiful Shades

One of my favourite drugstore palettes. I bought golden and nudes shortly after they were released and I've used them tons.

Beautiful colours. Good pigment. Smooth and blendable. There is some fallout, but for the price and pretty shades, I can't complain.

Both of these palettes also mix and match well.

September 16, 2017

Powerful drugstore shadow

I wish I took a picture this morning after doing my eyes! I purchase a ton of high end makeup and I bought this palette for my mother who is less in the know but wears nudes and matte formula shadows. This has half matte and half shimmers, I am visiting at her place and forgot to pack eyeshadow when packing my bag and so o reached for this and WOW. I forgot how pretty it was. This compares to the naked palette (first one) . Pigmentation is amazing and long lasting. Blended effortlessly.

August 11, 2017

I love this eye shadow!

This eye shadow has great pigment. I love the different shades. I am not a huge fan of sparkly eye shadow but I love the matte shades. I use this eye shadow every day. It is great for making the perfect smoky eye.

August 11, 2017

Love these colours

I am the type of girl who does the same sort of eye make-up every day so when i bought this pallete i was hoping it could become my go to everyday look. I can honestly say i love it and now every time i buy a different pallete it doesnt live up to this one. I use this basically everyday and have a hard time ever straying from it.

June 27, 2017

love love LOVE this product. I would buy it again and again!

This product was purchased for me for Christmas and I've fallen in love! I use this Naked eye showdoww pallete everyday! Love the neutral colours, and love the fact they stay on great! Deffinatley recommended to anyone who loves neutral colours!

June 20, 2017

Great drugstore palette!

For a $10 drugstore palette, this exceeded my expectations! I found all of the shades to be super pigmented, and all applied smoothly. There is a good balance of shimmery and matte shades, and I actually use every color in this palette. There was a bit of fall out, and it isn't quite as long wearing as higher end palettes, but for the price, it is definitely worth having this in my collection, and would most likely buy this again. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a really decent palette but doesn't want to shell out a bunch of money on a high end one.

May 11, 2017

LOVE!
    I'm still learning the ways of using eyeshadows lol where it's not just one colour straight across... and this palette is very affordable for the anount of variation in colours and styles you can do. I enjoy how many light to dark variations are in a palette and how some are shimmery and some are matte in the same general tint. I don't use the last few darkest colours as I would make myself look like a raccoon.
    the nudes palette has been a nice addition to learning and having a soft colour on your lids or a soft smokey look without it looking like too much even when sticking to the middle shades in the palette.
    I do like to use the darker shades and the fine tip of the brush it comes with and use it as a soft eyeliner.
    Love you can just go to an independent grocer and grab for $10! So affordable to a person scared to spend a lot of money on something to try to learn with!

May 10, 2017

I received this palette for free in a cover girl gratis box at work. This is a good option for someone who is on a budget, but wants a palette that is versatile and of decent quality.

The shadows go on smoothly, and they are not chalky at all. I personally found that spraying my brush with a setting spray before applying made the colors much more pigmented. They are quite shimmery, so if you prefer mattes that is something to keep in mind. I do get some fall out with this palette so I make sure to apply my concealer/foundation afterwards.

May 09, 2017

I think this is a great drugstore palette! the colours and blendable and somewhat pigmented! i think its great for someone who doesnt have a lot to choose from! i think its worth it!