Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette - Nudes Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1260 in Eye Shadow

April 20, 2017

Love love love these pallets! They have just enough shimmer! They compliment the brown in my eyes perfectly! I highly recommend this product! I've tried a lot of naked products!

April 18, 2017

I love Corvergirl products. I love this palette. The nudes colors are awesome. Nudes colors are my favorite. The price of this palette is good. I do recommend this product.

April 14, 2017

Honestly...I was very disappointed with this. This product had such great reviews so I had high expectations. I thought this product would be amazing but it really disappointed me. The colors did not blend well together and the colour pigments were not as great as I expected. The formula was also pretty chalky, which is not what I look for in my eyeshadows.

April 13, 2017

This palette is a really great drugstore eyeshadow pallette. for the price, its well worth the money. The colors are really pretty. I love the nude colors and you can use for everyday makeup wear.

1.5/5

March 28, 2017

i thought it was going to be a great one and it dissapointed me, the colours don't blend well and although it looks gorgeous, its nothing compare to other palettes.

not a big fan of this palette, with those colours i had hope that it was going to be a good dupe but nope.

March 09, 2017

This palette surprised me! For a drugstore and affordable option this is worth every penny. The pigmentation of the shadows is incredible, the shadows tend to cake up some product so a tip would be to dip your brush harshly in the powder. There are 4 mattes and 4 shimmery shadows and there is a good color variation between the shadows. You have all the colors you need for a neutral, slightly warm look. Overall I would recommend if you are looking for a more affordable good quality palette!

March 08, 2017

I love the variety of shades in this palette. I love a subtle look with my eye shadow and this gives me a ton of options for a really good price. The shades last the day, quality that I count on.

October 31, 2016

Im not a huge wearer of Eyeshadow, but I usually go for Covergirl and a palette. It gives me all the neutral shades I want, and I usually wear 3 colors that blend together, like a grey, silver, and smokey black or just the basic "nude" shades just to give accent to my eyes. It is for fun really. But the palette lets you play more than just one shade.. I usually only wear it on occasions, and so buying a high end, expensive shadow or shadow palette just isn't in the cards for me. Covergirl gives me quality with quantity and affordability. I have worn the shadow all evening and it is still in place and not smudged or faded at all.

I recommend this product

October 16, 2016

J`aime vraiment beaucoup cette palette de couleur nudes de covergirl. Les teintes de couleurs sont vraiment parfaites pour toutes saisons. Facile à appliquer et à agancer avec d`autres teintes

October 09, 2016

I had read mixed reviews on this palette so I was hesitant to pick it up. I decided to go ahead and grab it and I am so glad I did. Basically the only colours I wear are nudes and neutrals so this is just perfect. I has the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades, two that are awesome for highlighting. The pigment is wonderful and when I use a primer the colours stay true all day with no creasing. I find myself reaching for this more than my palette from the Balm. I'm going to pick up the Roses and Golds as well.