Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette - Nudes Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

June 27, 2017

love love LOVE this product. I would buy it again and again!

This product was purchased for me for Christmas and I've fallen in love! I use this Naked eye showdoww pallete everyday! Love the neutral colours, and love the fact they stay on great! Deffinatley recommended to anyone who loves neutral colours!

June 20, 2017

Great drugstore palette!

For a $10 drugstore palette, this exceeded my expectations! I found all of the shades to be super pigmented, and all applied smoothly. There is a good balance of shimmery and matte shades, and I actually use every color in this palette. There was a bit of fall out, and it isn't quite as long wearing as higher end palettes, but for the price, it is definitely worth having this in my collection, and would most likely buy this again. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a really decent palette but doesn't want to shell out a bunch of money on a high end one.

May 11, 2017

LOVE!
    I'm still learning the ways of using eyeshadows lol where it's not just one colour straight across... and this palette is very affordable for the anount of variation in colours and styles you can do. I enjoy how many light to dark variations are in a palette and how some are shimmery and some are matte in the same general tint. I don't use the last few darkest colours as I would make myself look like a raccoon.
    the nudes palette has been a nice addition to learning and having a soft colour on your lids or a soft smokey look without it looking like too much even when sticking to the middle shades in the palette.
    I do like to use the darker shades and the fine tip of the brush it comes with and use it as a soft eyeliner.
    Love you can just go to an independent grocer and grab for $10! So affordable to a person scared to spend a lot of money on something to try to learn with!

May 10, 2017

I received this palette for free in a cover girl gratis box at work. This is a good option for someone who is on a budget, but wants a palette that is versatile and of decent quality.

The shadows go on smoothly, and they are not chalky at all. I personally found that spraying my brush with a setting spray before applying made the colors much more pigmented. They are quite shimmery, so if you prefer mattes that is something to keep in mind. I do get some fall out with this palette so I make sure to apply my concealer/foundation afterwards.

May 09, 2017

I think this is a great drugstore palette! the colours and blendable and somewhat pigmented! i think its great for someone who doesnt have a lot to choose from! i think its worth it!

May 09, 2017

Applies smoothly with a shiny, creamy, soft, shimmery look. The colors are exactly what they show; makes good blending and smokey eyes. Great product. Good price and lasts all day. I love Covergirl.

May 05, 2017

I love this palette. It contains all of the right colours for a simple look. I use it all of the time. I love that they are neutrals. My eyes are green and the colours look great with them. It is a much better palette than I have used before. I would definitely recommend it to others.

April 20, 2017

Love love love these pallets! They have just enough shimmer! They compliment the brown in my eyes perfectly! I highly recommend this product! I've tried a lot of naked products!

April 18, 2017

I love Corvergirl products. I love this palette. The nudes colors are awesome. Nudes colors are my favorite. The price of this palette is good. I do recommend this product.

2.7/5

April 14, 2017

Honestly...I was very disappointed with this. This product had such great reviews so I had high expectations. I thought this product would be amazing but it really disappointed me. The colors did not blend well together and the colour pigments were not as great as I expected. The formula was also pretty chalky, which is not what I look for in my eyeshadows.