Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices

Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 2367 in Grocery

May 16, 2017

I tried the reduced fat cheddar it is really tasty. Perfect size for making grilled cheese or adding to sandwiches. Much more simple than buying the blocks of cheese.

April 03, 2017

So convenient and the cheese tastes great. I'll only buy on sale because it is a tad pricy for the amount you get. Nice thick slices perfect for grilled cheese!

April 03, 2017

Buy this product frequently for taste and ease of use.Delicious natural cheese taste.Easy to use for sandwiches and toppings.Many different varities of cheese

April 03, 2017

The perfect slice of cheese every time. I like the little packages for sliced cheese its great. I make my hubbys lunch every night.. I actually dread it . But now I dont have open the cheese & slice it. Cracker Barrel you saved me. thank you

February 05, 2017

OMG! With cracker barrel cheese slices(medium ) no more trying to slice cheese from a block to put on my sandwich. Uniform and exactly right size for my sandwich or hamburger bun. The reclosable package means it never dries out and stays fresh from first slice to last slice. Love, love, love it.

January 14, 2017

I have been enjoying these lately. They are so convenient and the perfect size slice for a sandwich or so many other options. This comes in many flavours of the trusted Cracker Barrel brand. They are reasonably priced and are often on sale with coupons. A must have in the fridge!

September 17, 2016

I love Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices. I love that there are 12 nice thick slices that are the whole size of your piece of bread. I use them on my rice crackers too. They melt awesome, have a real true honest cheese taste. Perfect for someone who doesn't eat cheese too often or who sucks at cutting nice slices. If I buy a brick, I normally have to toss it because turn on me.

September 17, 2016

Great quality and fantastic taste. Great as a snack in a cracker, melted on a burger or in a sandwich. Melts well and the size and resealable packaging are convenient.

April 20, 2016

I use these quite a bit, they are my guilty pleasure. Most recently I have started melting them to make cheese dipping sauce for nachos and they are always perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches.

February 07, 2016

Love Cracker barrel cheese slices, perfect for grilled cheeses, topping hamburgers & sandwiches

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt