Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices Reviews
Ranked #59 in Grocery

August 12, 2017

No more plastic cheese for me!

We love having real cheese slices at a decent price. I am always on the hunt for these to go on sale to stock up as they are the best thing to have on a burger.

June 10, 2017

I've been trying to steer clear of the more processed foods which I know are harmful so I started getting these. They are delicious and have the simple cheese flavour and not the plastic texture. They are a bit more expensive though.

June 07, 2017

I love cheese but I don't like measuring out my portions. Both my husband and myself both find it very convenient when making sandwiches to portion out our cheese by using the pre-sliced packages of real cheese, not processed cheese.

May 31, 2017

Taste pretty good! I love cheese and I would chose these over the other processed cheese. Very convenient slices. Slices don't stick to each other which is great and easy to take part.

May 30, 2017

I love the conniviecnce of pre-sliced cheese. Especially for grilled cheeses! I know you're paying more for the sliced cheese than a good block of cheddar but when you're in a pinch or rush it is great!

May 30, 2017

I have never been a fan of processed cheese slices so when I first saw Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices I was thrilled to finally have a grilled cheese sandwich without trying to thinly slice a block of cheese so much more convenient. They are healthier and tastes better then the processed stuff. Its more expensive then the other stuff but definitely worth it to me.

May 16, 2017

I tried the reduced fat cheddar it is really tasty. Perfect size for making grilled cheese or adding to sandwiches. Much more simple than buying the blocks of cheese.

April 03, 2017

So convenient and the cheese tastes great. I'll only buy on sale because it is a tad pricy for the amount you get. Nice thick slices perfect for grilled cheese!

April 03, 2017

Buy this product frequently for taste and ease of use.Delicious natural cheese taste.Easy to use for sandwiches and toppings.Many different varities of cheese

April 03, 2017

The perfect slice of cheese every time. I like the little packages for sliced cheese its great. I make my hubbys lunch every night.. I actually dread it . But now I dont have open the cheese & slice it. Cracker Barrel you saved me. thank you