Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese Reviews
#2 in Cheese

September 08, 2020

Yummmm

I love Kraft Parmesan cheese. It lifts the flavour of many dishes. It has the right blend of aged cheeses. I use it on spaghetti, lasagna an more. I get the biggest size as we really enjoy it.

July 06, 2020

Best grated cheese!!!

It’s best grated cheese!!! I have tried other brands and they don’t even remotely compare with Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese 🧀!! This cheese gives food a great flavor!!! I would highly recommended this product for my friends!!!! My daughter enjoy this product every time with spaghetti 🍝!!!! It’s so delicious cheese 🧀!!!

May 04, 2020

Cheesy Goodness!

I use this in most of my baking dishes and I absolutely love it! It combines well with other ingredients as well as with breadcrumbs for some added crunch while roasting veggies in the oven.

May 01, 2020

The perfect touch

This is a little bit on a pricey side but is definitely worth it. This is the brand I always buy for grated parmesan cheese. It melts perfectly and it blends smoothly for cream based sauces. The taste is amazing too!

December 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

If you love Parmesan cheese, you’ll love this one!

Kraft Parmesan cheese is delicious. My family has it on everything. Spaghetti, lasagna, and even on scrambled eggs. It is so convenient, just grab the bottle and shake it on your food. I no longer have to take out the cheese grater when I have spaghetti or lasagna.

October 23, 2019

Only kind my family uses

My kids will only use this Kraft Parmesan cheese and they put in on almost everything. I've even bought a cheaper kind and poured it into the container, and they complained it tasted weird. Too bad it's so expensive :(

September 08, 2019
    Washington, United States

A product you can count on, to be top notch so it'

This is a product that I keep stocked in my pantry, I can always rely on it to be a good quality great tasting product that enhances and improves whatever food I add it to.

September 08, 2019

Just like real

I use to spend forever grating cheese for many uses. The one used the most is Parmesan cheese. This product makes it so much easier than grating and surprisingly tastes really good. I’d get this as a regular in my shopping.

July 04, 2019

You get what you pay for

This brand is very competitive price-wise. There are cheaper brands, but you will taste the difference. One of the better tasting Parmesan cheese in its price range.

April 09, 2019

Best on pasta

As a cheese lover this is one my fave toppings to put on just about everything- lasagna, pizza, spaghetti (and every other pasta), salad etc. The packaging makes it easy to shake out the goodness. Although you would think it doesn't taste like 100% fresh parm, it actually tastes very buttery and authentic.