Mini Babybel Original Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 669 in Miscellaneous

April 29, 2017

These are pricey, but incredibly good. We like to get them as a treat when we are on vacation. They are great to take on hikes or long bike rides or just for snacking with some good crackers. They are so soft and creamy.

April 25, 2017

These are delicious and full of flavour.

I love bringing these as snacks to school or work, and even just having them at home. They are tasty, and super convenient.

They are kind of pricey, so that is a problem I have with them. But other than that, they are good.

April 25, 2017

I have been eating Mini Babybel's since I was a child. They are the perfect portioned snack and easy to bring on the go. The taste is satisfying and I can control my cheese addiction since they are pre-packaged. I recommend these for kids and adults alike.

April 23, 2017

These are one of my favourite little treats to buy for myself. They are so creamy and delicious, I absolutely love them. The only issue I have is how expensive they are. Honestly, if they were a little less I would buy them all the time to throw in with my lunches. But at the current price it's just not worth it for an all the time snack.

April 15, 2017

The whole family likes these. A nice option to add some protein to the kids lunch boxes since the school is nit free. An easy after school or on the road snack as well.

April 09, 2017

I have loved these since i was a kid! But I really only buy them when they are on sale.. Pretty pricey but they are sooo good.. love the variety of flavors

April 09, 2017

While I find the product to be pricy I love the taste and the ease it comes with when needing a small but satisfying snack. Perfect to throw in my kids lunch bag as well.

April 07, 2017

These are so good, the perfect snack! I put them in the kids lunches, usually it's a hit, must be kept cold, I throw a mini ice pack in the lunch for them. I have to make sure this doesn't come back home because if it's warm, forget about it, they won't eat it. I also serve this to friends, with crackers and such for entertaining.

March 17, 2017

My daughter loves this cheese, it makes a great healthy snack.
    The onky downfall is the red packaging that covers the cheese. Sometimes when my daughter tries to peel it off it is difficult for her. I've also noticed that if that the peel can be quite sticky to the floor.

I just wish the price was a bit more affordable.

March 17, 2017

Perfect wee l'il to go cheese. Great for a lunch bag or snack at work. Also ideal at a gathering. I like the different flavours. I haven't tried melting it on bread or crackers yet, but I think that'd be awesome.