Mini Babybel Original Reviews
#2 in Cheese

August 28, 2019

Best Cheese Ever

I love babybel cheese. It is so tasty, it's hard not to eat them all in one sitting! They go really well with grapes and any bread you might like. Would definitely recommend trying babybel cheese if you like cheese.

July 15, 2019

Great snack

We love the Babybel's cheese they are great for a quick on the go snack.
    They tast great and love the packaging. Good to buy when on sale because they are a little pricey

May 13, 2019

The only cheese snack I go for

They are tasty! I kept buying Babybel, no other brands. !
    They replace my chips and sweet snacks. Not too salty, good texture and more healthy than chocolate bars, I suppose.

March 25, 2019

Still delicious!

I used to love when my mum would splurge and get mini babybels for lunches. I hadn't bought them in years simply due to the price but recently my daughter asked for some in her lunch. Remembering my own joy, I splurged and got some and she absolutely loves them! Not only is the cheese delicious, the wax is still lots of fun to squeeze and mold. After decades, still delicious!

March 21, 2019

A Snacking Treat

I don't buy Babybel often, but when I do it's a real treat! It's the perfect afternoon snack at the office, as it fills me up enough to tie me over until dinner without making me feel heavy or sluggish. I can't remember if I've tried other flavours of Babybel, but you can't go wrong with original!

3.2/5

March 07, 2019

Simple and Easy

Taste isn't too strong for kids but I have an issue with the amount of packaging. Seriously. The company needs to do better and with less. Outer net is dangerous for aquatic life, then plastic, then wax coating!

August 05, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

A treat !

This cheese is so good ,is like a dessert.Just soft enough and the flavour is perfect.A little bag of these don't stay long in my fridge.We always fight for the last one and kids always ask for more.Excellent money price quality.

July 06, 2018

a hit with my family

This is my daughter's favorite snack cheese. Other than regular Mini Babybel, you can also find this cheese in gouda, mozzarella, and light. These Mini Babybel cheeses come individually wrapped in red wax, which are super fun to peel. This cheese is best eaten very cold as it brings out the creaminess. I find this cheese very expensive so I only purchase Mini Babybel when it is on sale.

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

favorite snacks ever

Babybel cheese tastes amazing. I totally fell in love with these when I tried them the first time! They are so yummy & easy to grab on the go. These things are impressively good & creamy! I don't get to buy them often but I love to buy them when I get the chance to.

March 31, 2018

My cheese treat

I've always loved mini babybel original cheese. It's such a great snack to put in your lunch bag or on the go. It has a great flavor and comes in a pack of 6 to get you through most of the week. It is a bit expensive so I buy it for myself when I want a treat :)