Mini Babybel Original Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 787 in Miscellaneous

June 10, 2017

Mini babybel original are a creamy Delicous treat .

I've loved these since I was a kid . I like that they're individually packaged in wax and it's kind of fun to peal them . They're nice and soft and tatse great . I always have a bag of them in my fridge for a quick and easy snack. I wish they were cheaper because they are on the expensive side . I will continue to purchase .

May 29, 2017

I love me some mini babybel. It's an instant classic treat and reminds me of my child hood. I remember being a kid and begging my parents to put this baby in the cart. The cheese tastes really good and melts in your mouth. I will be buying this product until I die! Love it!

May 20, 2017

I love these small snack cheeses!! They are expensive but worth it! You can get them in different flavours too. I love the rich texture and the bite sized small size. I recommend to all!!

May 20, 2017

I love babybel cheese it is so delicious and creamy well portioned and the price is 100 percent Worth it the quality is fantastic buying this cheese means buying something you wont regret i love it

May 19, 2017

I love these Mini Babybel cheeses. The cheese is perfectly portioned, which is great for a snack. Although the portions are small, they are filling and satisfy your cheese craving after eating one or two. The cheese is soft and creamy. It is one of my favourite cheeses. The unique red wax wrapper is a bonus. The downside is that they are expensive for such a small package, so I don't get them very often. I suggest trying them at least once.

April 29, 2017

These are pricey, but incredibly good. We like to get them as a treat when we are on vacation. They are great to take on hikes or long bike rides or just for snacking with some good crackers. They are so soft and creamy.

April 25, 2017

These are delicious and full of flavour.

I love bringing these as snacks to school or work, and even just having them at home. They are tasty, and super convenient.

They are kind of pricey, so that is a problem I have with them. But other than that, they are good.

April 25, 2017

I have been eating Mini Babybel's since I was a child. They are the perfect portioned snack and easy to bring on the go. The taste is satisfying and I can control my cheese addiction since they are pre-packaged. I recommend these for kids and adults alike.

April 23, 2017

These are one of my favourite little treats to buy for myself. They are so creamy and delicious, I absolutely love them. The only issue I have is how expensive they are. Honestly, if they were a little less I would buy them all the time to throw in with my lunches. But at the current price it's just not worth it for an all the time snack.

April 15, 2017

The whole family likes these. A nice option to add some protein to the kids lunch boxes since the school is nit free. An easy after school or on the road snack as well.