Crayola Classic Markers Reviews
#5 in Toys

Good - 0

December 13, 2017

the best brand

My daughter LOVES to color so we are constantly purchasing markers and crayola is by far the best brand we have found. The colors are vibrant, they are easy for my 3 year old son to hold, and they are inexpensive. Sometimes my kids forget to put the lids on correctly and we find that with other brands they will dry out right away but with crayola they wont which is another great thing!

November 23, 2017

These markers are great!

I love these markers. They are amazing for outlining, because of their sharper tip, which allows you to be more precise. These markers are also very good quality, you could easily use these in a colouring book, and not worry about them running out of ink for a while! You could finish a whole picture with these markers, and more!
    They are safe, and non-toxic as well, and super great as there are so many different varieties of colours!

November 22, 2017

CRAYOLA CLASSIC MARKERS

One of my all-time favourite things and still is as an adult! Both of my kids love it as well and it's a top pick. Think every one should have these. :)

April 22, 2017

These are great for school aged kids. My younger ones are forever forgetting to put the kids on, so our markers dry out pretty fast. The Crayola markers are pretty durable when it comes to drying out.. it's why we keep purchasing them!

March 27, 2017

Crayola classics are the best!
    Washable, non-toxic, wide assortment of colors these are great.
    Even as an adult I keep a pack of these around for coloring and doing crafts one pack lasts forever

February 01, 2017

Crayola is the bomb! I love their products! These markers are fantastic, vibrant and so many different colours. Plus they last a really long time which is a bonus. My whole family has had hours of fun drawing/colouring with these. A must have!

November 18, 2016

I am a person who LOVES drawing and coloring and I also make banners and posters for events that people have. Every time I need to purchase more markers I don't bother trying any other brands because I love these markers so much!!! The colors are amazing and the cost is so inexpensive I also love to buy these for my younger brothers and they love them as well. And the main thing I really love about them is that the tip of the marker is very fine so if you need to outline something it is very simple but if you hold to marker to the side a little you can cover a wider area.

November 15, 2016

I love to use these when colouring in my adult colouring books! There is a lot of variety and I enjoy it! The markers don't dry out unless you leave the cap off for a long time, and they make smooth lines! I highly recommend them!

November 07, 2016

I love Crayola! I use these markers for my own personal colouring books, but they are a great affordable item to have in the craft cupboard for the kids too!

September 23, 2016

We purchase markers for every occasion- stocking stuffers, loot bags, birthday gifts. I think they are super useful because littles are constantly leaving the tops off, and thus you need more. Crayola definitely has the best quality. The colour variation is great with crayola