Good

Crayola Classic Markers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 582 in Toys

April 22, 2017

These are great for school aged kids. My younger ones are forever forgetting to put the kids on, so our markers dry out pretty fast. The Crayola markers are pretty durable when it comes to drying out.. it's why we keep purchasing them!

March 27, 2017

Crayola classics are the best!
    Washable, non-toxic, wide assortment of colors these are great.
    Even as an adult I keep a pack of these around for coloring and doing crafts one pack lasts forever

February 01, 2017

Crayola is the bomb! I love their products! These markers are fantastic, vibrant and so many different colours. Plus they last a really long time which is a bonus. My whole family has had hours of fun drawing/colouring with these. A must have!

November 18, 2016

I am a person who LOVES drawing and coloring and I also make banners and posters for events that people have. Every time I need to purchase more markers I don't bother trying any other brands because I love these markers so much!!! The colors are amazing and the cost is so inexpensive I also love to buy these for my younger brothers and they love them as well. And the main thing I really love about them is that the tip of the marker is very fine so if you need to outline something it is very simple but if you hold to marker to the side a little you can cover a wider area.

November 15, 2016

I love to use these when colouring in my adult colouring books! There is a lot of variety and I enjoy it! The markers don't dry out unless you leave the cap off for a long time, and they make smooth lines! I highly recommend them!

November 07, 2016

I love Crayola! I use these markers for my own personal colouring books, but they are a great affordable item to have in the craft cupboard for the kids too!

September 23, 2016

We purchase markers for every occasion- stocking stuffers, loot bags, birthday gifts. I think they are super useful because littles are constantly leaving the tops off, and thus you need more. Crayola definitely has the best quality. The colour variation is great with crayola

July 31, 2016

How could I possibly say anything negative about Crayola markers? I used them all the time as a child and now my daughter's use them all the time. They never dry out and are completely washable which is a must with markers because my kids tend to get them everywhere. Definitely the most reliable marker and crayon brand on the market.

May 25, 2016

I love crayola, I use their products all the time and I get these markers quite often. These markers are a little more pricey compared to other brands but they do tend to last longer so it's worth it. These colours are really vibrant and my son loves to draw and Colin with these. Great product!

April 15, 2016

I love crayola markers! I've used them as a kid and I still use them now. They have great colours and tons of variety and the quality of the ink is great! It doesn't run or leak through the page. It can dry out easy so you have to be careful that the lids are on properly.