Crayola Sidewalk Chalk Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 582 in Toys

June 17, 2017

Endless hours of fun for kids and adults

I love the crayola sidewalk chalk . It's such a great idea. I wish it was around when I was a kid . They have a variety of different colours to choose from and the kids can get really creative with it . It's thick so it won't break easily and easily cleans up when you're finished . The kids have so much fun creating on the sidewalks and sometimes a I like to join in . I like that you can draw your own hopscotch instead of having to find a school that and one. They're inexpensive and can be found out at Walmart .

April 30, 2017

Yaaaas!! Crayola chalk is a staple for summer outdoor play! Take the whole box out or just pack your fave colours for a trip to the park. The box lasts forever!

April 27, 2017

Crayola Washable Sidewalk Chalk that I got for my daughter is the 12 different colours pack. They are all Bright&Bold;Crayola colours. Makes good artwork on concrete, asphalt driveways. It also works good on Wood, the wood itself is spaced but the chalk goes on good. Washable for sidewalks, wood, clothes, hands&face;. We cant get enough of it! Perfect for starting out.

April 02, 2017

Crayola products are the best hands down. Very rarely do I find a product from them I don't like and this hands down is one of my absolute favorite Crayola products. This chalk is incredibly vibrant. The colors are just so rich and pop. My kids don't even like using fake chalks as they are quite frankly stuck on Crayola color and I can't blame them. I love the way this chalk looks when they color our driveway. It can't be beat and it's worth every penny. There is a reason it costs more...it's better. A ton better!

March 27, 2017

I love sidewalk chalk Crayola has such a great reputation I totally stand by them. Sidewalk chalk is so much fun to draw outside with it gets the kids outside and playing instead of being in the house and watching tv.
    this clean up well and comes in so many beautiful colors..

February 27, 2017

Crayola makes excellent chalk. Nice colours, although some are a little hard to see, and the wide chalk lasts a long time and is harder to break. I've even dropped it a few times and it's remained intact. It's more expensive than other brands but totally worth the money. If you have space, it often goes on clearance at the end of the season and you can get it for an amazing price.

February 01, 2017

Best chalk out there!! It is inexpensive and lasts forever! We are going on summer #2 with the same box and used it a lot. The colours are bright and fun, chalk is strong and doesn't break into pieces while drawing on the sidewalk.

October 20, 2016

This is fun for the whole family, you can draw on the house, driveway, and fences. It washes off in the rain. Does not stain and is great for games such as tic tax toe, hangman, teaching Abc's and the best of all hop scotch. I don't know what child would not enjoy these.

April 23, 2016

My dad brought this over for my 1 year old and I had my doubts if he would be into it but turns out he loved colouring with the chalk on our patio! It's a great way for him to be creative and even after he lost interest in colouring he walked around carrying the box and taking out/putting in the chalk pieces for a good 20 minutes!

The chalk pieces were easy for him to hold, they didn't wear down very fast and the colour shows up nice and bright on the pavement - even with the light pressure from a one year old!

March 03, 2016

I use to always get this for easter as a kid for Easter. I would always make a road map to play with dinkies. And play hop scotch. Now I always get this for my kids to do the same as me. And they even love it. You will always find a piece of this in my driveway in the summer time.