Creamsicle Sugar-Free Cream Ice Bars

Creamsicle Sugar-Free Cream Ice Bars Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 450 in Ice Cream

July 01, 2015

These are super tasty and a perfect treat to have on a hot summer day. I love the different flavours and the ice cream in the middle is a nice surprise.

July 01, 2015

I love these Creamsicle Pop's, even though they are sugar free. I honestly couldn't tell the difference between these and the regular ones. I love the taste and the smooth creamy inside. I like the orange flavor the best, they are great.

July 01, 2015

These are so good! They are great on a hot summer's day. I like their fruity flavour and the cream on the inside. They are the perfect size so they don't melt all over you before you have a chance to eat it all.

July 01, 2015

just bought some!!! love these .great flavors and creamy ice cream!!

June 30, 2015

These are fantastic, nice creamy inside covered be a fruity outer layer, and they are sugar free.

April 06, 2015

My family enjoys eating these fruit/ice cream pops. Three delicious flavours to choose from and they're sugar free. Cool refreshing juice and creamy vanilla ice cream is a yummy pairing. A satisfying treat that is just perfect for those hot summer days.

June 02, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the creaminess and the fruity/creamy flavour. I liked it and didn't feel as guilty eating it later on ine the evening. I found that it hit the sweet tooth spot just fine and I would buy them again.

July 12, 2012

The Original Cream Pops are sugar free and a great way to enjoy this creamy treat. They come in orange, raspberry and blueberry flavors. I really like the lower fat and sugar content with this product, it really doesn't reduce the flavor in any way. I love saving calories where I can. This is a great treat on a hot day, and I love and enjoy all the flavors. I watch for these to go on sale and I stock up. This is a great product and I recommend it to everyone. The packaging is colorful and eye catching, and this is a tried and tested product. Love This !!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign