Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews
#11 in Toothpastes

May 02, 2018

Bon goût gardes les dents blanches

Ce produit d'après moi ne blanchis pas les dents. Si je ne fais pas un traitement avant je ne verai pas de difference. Par contre il garde mes dents blanches bien plus longtemps qu'un dentifrice ordinaire!

May 01, 2018

Would buy again

Switching my toothpaste after several years of being with Colgate was easy after I used Crest. The minty flavour was exactly what I needed as my diet is rich in herbs aND flavors. I love the freshNess I feel in my mouth after using Crest.

April 21, 2018

Leaves mouth feeling super fresh!

Loved this toothpaste and how fresh and clean it made my mouth feel. I didn't see a HUGE improvement on the whiteness of my teeth, but the cleanliness made me keep using it!

April 10, 2018

Tastes good and removes stains from teeth!

I think this is my favorite toothpaste tastewise (at least so far). It's a nice mild mint gel, whereas some other sharp mint pastes make me gag a bit. I also think I'm starting to see a difference in the color of my teeth after using it 2-3 times per day for 2-3 weeks. I had braces until a couple weeks ago, and started using this toothpaste right after I got my braces off. And I think I'm starting to notice that my teeth are getting brighter just in that couple of weeks

April 10, 2018

Great

Toothpaste taste fresh,and i find it helps my teeth stay white without having to use whitening strips. It also goes on sale alot which is great and it's easy to find

March 30, 2018

Love

I really like using this toothpaste after I have used Crest White strips to help maintain the whitening effects. It has a nice minty flavour and foams up really well.

March 17, 2018

What I expected

This is the only tooth paste I buy, while I never expected it to make my teeth as white as the commercials it did brighten them and has prevented any further yellowing. It has performed exactly as I expected it woukd and I will continue to use it.

A must use

This is my favorite toothpaste. It cleans so well and leaves breath so fresh. my teeth always feel amazing after use. i have noticed my teeth also getting whiter with use.

Good toothpaste

I like this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel fresh when I am done brushing. It also keeps my breath fresh longer then my previous toothpaste. I would recommend.

Not bad

My breathe felt fresh and clean after using it but the only downside is that it left a blue stain in between my teeth. Not sure it will affect me in the long run but a stain is a stain.