Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste Reviews

May 15, 2019

My new go to for teeth whitening

I usually pride myself on having relatively white teeth, but in recent months I have been really sick and haven’t had the opportunity to care for my teeth as well as I have in the past. I recently tried a professional teeth whitening kit where my results weren’t what I expected. I came across this 2 step 3D white toothpaste at my local store and decided to try it because was on sale and I have noticed such a difference. I find my teeth are drastically improved, they are white and I noticed my breath is fresher. Other people have also noticed a whiter smile on me.

April 03, 2019

Great product!

This product is awesome, I've used it for a month and took before and after photos to see if there would be a difference and there was! My teeth are a lot whiter now. I plan on buying this 2 step toothpaste again!

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing toothpaste

I was skeptical about this toothpaste. But from the first time I tried it my teeth are so white and so clean. It's like visiting a dentist at home. Will buy again.

2.8/5

March 14, 2019

It worked in my gums more than my teeth

I’ve already given up on this product after a few tries. Glad there’s a money back guarantee. I’ve seen a bit of colour change but I’m not sure if that’s from the teeth getting whiter or my gums getting redder. My first use made my gums bleed. I figured I was brushing too hard so I gave it another few tries. It feels like microscopic cuts to my gums and it’s too painful for so little change. My teeth got super sensitive too so I’m betting I did a number on the enamel. Glad the investment was only $10 but still not worth the money.

February 25, 2019

i would buy this product again

I purchased this product because after trying other teeth whitening products i didnt see much of a change. I tried this one and after only 2 weeks i saw a dramatic change

February 14, 2019

Affordable Teeth Whitening - Finally!

As a regular user of Crest 3D White products, I knew I had to give this stuff a try.
    I use it 2-3 times a week and my teeth have never looked better!
    The only recommendation I will make it to use a soft or extra soft toothbrush and I found that my gums really took a beating. Once you get to Step 2, it starts to burn. Not sure if that's normal, but it happens to me every time.
    Will keep using though to maintain my pearly whites!

3.2/5

January 30, 2019

Dent

J'ai trouver ce produit très intéressant. Il aide a m'intenir les dents blanches. Très efficace aussi pour garder une brillance au niveau des dents même lors d'une soirée vin rouge.

November 14, 2018

Works like magic

I have very sensitive teeth and have tried numerous products that all left with with sensitivity. After trying the crest two step toothpaste I was amazed. Teeth looked whiter after one use and zero sensitivity. Once I run out I'm going right back to get more. Great price too!

1.0/5

November 09, 2018

Destroyed my teeth

This product killed the enamel on my teeth for a while. Used it because I was getting married and didn’t want to spend the money on teeth whitening. My teeth became so sensitive. It did somewhat whiten my teeth but not worth the pain.

November 08, 2018

By far the best on a budget!

This toothpaste only takes two minutes and you can see results in a week. The two step process is very easy to use and the whitening is almost as good as whitestrips. The only downside is that not a lot of people know about this product! It's a definite enhancement to someone's hygiene on a budget.