Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste Reviews

July 24, 2019

Will get again

I made the switch about a month ago and i am sold on it.. Worth every penny. My teeth are visibly whiter already and my mouth stays feeling so clean all day!

July 10, 2019

Clean feeling all day!!!

I love this 2 step toothpaste. First you brush as you normally would to get teeth feeling so clean. Secondly you apply a small amount of the “gel” and brush teeth. Your teeth feel extra clean and the polish brightens your smile!!!

July 07, 2019

Crest Brilliance

I would buy this product again. It left a very fresh taste in my mouth after brushing, and it also had a very nice texture. I noticed a difference in colour after a few weeks.

May 15, 2019

My new go to for teeth whitening

I usually pride myself on having relatively white teeth, but in recent months I have been really sick and haven’t had the opportunity to care for my teeth as well as I have in the past. I recently tried a professional teeth whitening kit where my results weren’t what I expected. I came across this 2 step 3D white toothpaste at my local store and decided to try it because was on sale and I have noticed such a difference. I find my teeth are drastically improved, they are white and I noticed my breath is fresher. Other people have also noticed a whiter smile on me.

April 03, 2019

Great product!

This product is awesome, I've used it for a month and took before and after photos to see if there would be a difference and there was! My teeth are a lot whiter now. I plan on buying this 2 step toothpaste again!

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing toothpaste

I was skeptical about this toothpaste. But from the first time I tried it my teeth are so white and so clean. It's like visiting a dentist at home. Will buy again.

2.8/5

March 14, 2019

It worked in my gums more than my teeth

I’ve already given up on this product after a few tries. Glad there’s a money back guarantee. I’ve seen a bit of colour change but I’m not sure if that’s from the teeth getting whiter or my gums getting redder. My first use made my gums bleed. I figured I was brushing too hard so I gave it another few tries. It feels like microscopic cuts to my gums and it’s too painful for so little change. My teeth got super sensitive too so I’m betting I did a number on the enamel. Glad the investment was only $10 but still not worth the money.

February 25, 2019

i would buy this product again

I purchased this product because after trying other teeth whitening products i didnt see much of a change. I tried this one and after only 2 weeks i saw a dramatic change

February 14, 2019

Affordable Teeth Whitening - Finally!

As a regular user of Crest 3D White products, I knew I had to give this stuff a try.
    I use it 2-3 times a week and my teeth have never looked better!
    The only recommendation I will make it to use a soft or extra soft toothbrush and I found that my gums really took a beating. Once you get to Step 2, it starts to burn. Not sure if that's normal, but it happens to me every time.
    Will keep using though to maintain my pearly whites!

3.2/5

January 30, 2019

Dent

J'ai trouver ce produit très intéressant. Il aide a m'intenir les dents blanches. Très efficace aussi pour garder une brillance au niveau des dents même lors d'une soirée vin rouge.