4.1/5
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Reviews

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste has a unique formula with foaming-action that surrounds teeth with teeth whitening agents. It shines to brighten after just one brushing and removes up to 90% of surface stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

2.3/5

July 24, 2020
    Texas, United States

Bad breath

I feel like it whitened my teeth a bit. When it come to cleaning my teeth gums and tougue it is so under par. I can taste my breath. Doesn't feel clean either. I have better luck with another popular brand with cleaning and whitening my teeth.

March 23, 2020

Works really well!

I bought this toothpaste because I have yellowish teeth and want to whiten them! The box claims to remove like 95% of surface stains in 3 days and I think it's actually true! My teeth keep getting whiter and whiter since I've been using it! I would definitely recommend!

March 13, 2020

Works

This has been my toothpaste of choice for the past few years. It has definitely made my smile whiter and brighter in a way that no other toothpaste ever has. Definitely a staple in our household!

February 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Pearl white teeth!

I tried this toothpaste for a month and I'm hooked! II drink coffee daily so my teeth tend to not be as white over time, but by using this toothpaste everyday for a month, I really see a difference! My teeth are brighter, and it doesn't hurt them at all - I don't have sensitive teeth but I do have sensitive gums and it didn't affect them at all! It is on the pricier side and the tube is pretty small, but I find it worth it!

August 07, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

A must have toothpaste

On trying the crest 3D white luxe glamorous toothpaste I can most certainly see a difference in my teeth , it made my teeth look and feel clean and fresh, the plus is that it also gives you a brighter , whiter smile after the first use.

June 28, 2019

Really works!

I love this toothpaste. It really works I saw my teeth become whiter after only a week of using it. I would really recommend this toothpaste it doesn’t have too strong of a taste either and really works.

April 10, 2019

Fantastic

Love this toothpastE not too strong tasting or gross. Minty refreshing taste. Helped remove stains on teeth quickly love it !!!!! Will buy again and try different ones

April 09, 2019

Crest 3D White

I LOVE anything Crest! Crest toothpaste has whitened my teeth beyond repair! I use all Crest Products (rinse, toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash) and my teeth have changed drastically!

April 04, 2019

Works great

This toothpaste is by far the best i’ve used. My teeth are noticeably whiter after only a week of using. I would definitely recommend this product. So fresh.

March 22, 2019

Actually whitens teeth

I am a coffee drinker and a smoker, no I don’t have horrible teeth however they do have a minor tinge of yellow. After using this morduct I see a difference I don’t have than tinge anymore. Even my dentist was impressed.