Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Reviews

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse's unique, triple-action formula freshens breath by killing bad breath germs, whitens teeth by removing surface stains, and actually protects teeth from future stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

May 22, 2019
    California, United States

PEARLY WHITE

I started using these because my white teeth were stained from too much coffee and tea. It says to not eat after rinsing for 30 minutes but I never follow it, because I need to have my breakfast. I also do it again at night.
    Pros- MOST DEFINITELY whitened my teeth within a few days I already noticed a difference! I've tried a lot of whitening products and this by far is one out of the two best!
    Cons- Do NOT use if you're prone to sensitivity with oral products. It made my gum white. I'm not sure if I'm sensitive to it or if I used it too much? But it irritated my gums. I was NOT in pain but it itches my gums and it literally turned white. I kept wanting to poke at my gums... I stopped using it immediately and it was alright again. Although it did that, I tried it again and I was fine. This time, I only do it once every other day. I would definitely buy this again, whenever it gets finished, but won't use as frequently as the first time.

May 13, 2019

It doesn't sting...effectiveness?

It's an okay product but I can't really say its an effective one since it hasn't been a month. Value for your money I say it's not too bad. I got from superstore and they do have sone pretty good deals once in a while compared to others.

August 19, 2018
    Delaware, United States

love this

hoping to see more whitening in the futurehoping to see more whitening in the futurehoping to see more whitening in the futurehoping to see more whitening in the future

August 11, 2017

Part of my daily routine!

I use this as a pre-brush rinse as part of my brushing routine and truth be told, if I do not use it I miss it. My teeth look and feel cleaner when I use it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cleaner and brighter smile

February 24, 2017

I recently switched to this mouthwash because it was on sale, and I am in love! You can actually feel the foaming action after you swish it around. I highly recommend following directions properly and not eating or drinking for 30 minutes after use.

October 21, 2016

Affordable and easy to use. Leaves mouth fresh and breath fresh as well. It's alcohol free which is great as alcohol based mouthwash leaves me with dry mouth!!! Highly recommend this to everyone

March 16, 2016

I love Crest mouth rinse and especially this one. It covers all my concerns when it comes to my oral care and leaves me with the freshest breath ready to face anything or anyone.

February 17, 2016

this is my personal fav mouth wash i keep it just for myself in my onsuite as i find it can be alittle pricey but it works very well and gives the effects im looking for

February 11, 2016

The taste of this mouthwash is awful. Not sure if it got the job done because I could barely use it due to the taste.

It may do a great job but the taste was unbearable in my opinion

February 05, 2016

This really works but i think its too expensive so i use the colgate and i love it too