Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste has a unique formula with foaming-action that surrounds teeth with teeth whitening agents. It shines to brighten after just one brushing and removes up to 90% of surface stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

November 01, 2016

Je n'aime pas du tout la pâte à dent 3D white. Elle aide à blanchir les dents, mais elle a beaucoup détruite mon e-mail. Je ne la recommande pas. Habituellement Crest font de très bonnes pâtes à dent, excepté celle-ci.

November 01, 2016

La pâte à dent à bon goût et odeur de menthe. Mousse bien avec le contact de l'eau. Laisse la bouche fraîche et les dents propres. Je la recommande, bon choix de pâte.

November 01, 2016

I love drinking wine and coffee so I feel like the front of my teeth is always getting stained. So I decided to give Crest 3D white luxe glamorous white toothpaste a try. Packaging looks great and promising and it promises to remove up to 80% of the surface stains in 5 days. The taste of the toothpaste is pretty good. I did feel like the longer I took to brush my teeth, the more foam I would see. Anyway, I did not really notice any changes to my teeth the first week. But as I got to my 2nd/3rd week, I did notice my teeth were a little whiter. I would definitely recommend this to my friends, especially those who drink a lot of coffee or wine. This product is within my acceptable price range. I would use it again.

October 09, 2016

My favourite toothpaste! I cannot switch to any other kind without regretting it. This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh, smelling fresh, and even makes my teeth appear whiter!!

September 27, 2016

I was using this in conjunction with my equate whitening strips and as my teeth got whiter this actually made my teeth shine. I could so tell in pictures when I was smiling and upon close look in the mirror. I swear this stuff is magical. I love how it makes your teeth glisten. If you have really yellow teeth this might not work as well but with white teeth you can really see the difference. Like a pearly white. This stuff is worth buying for sure.

September 17, 2016

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste is amazing I can't belive how much it whitens my teeth and removed stains I totally recommend this product

1.5/5

September 15, 2016

I didn't want to mess with the 3D white strips (I tried them once before and struggled to get them off my teeth), so I decided to give this particular product a try. My teeth aren't insanely yellow by any means, but I just wanted to brighten them up a tiny bit and I figured this toothpaste could help me.

It says right on the tube that this product will remove 90 percent of stains within five days of use. I knew that was an exaggeration, so I figured I'd wait until I went through the whole tube before passing any judgments. So I finished off the product and can say that my teeth haven't changed in the slightest. They aren't brighter or whiter, and while my mouth certainly felt clean after using it, I didn't see any more difference with this stuff than I do with my everyday tartar control toothpaste.

In my experience, this was a waste of time and money. I suppose if your teeth are heavily stained from coffee or smoking, you might notice a difference in how white your teeth are with this product. But in my case, I saw no difference at all.

September 11, 2016

Love this product!! When using it the first time it was amazing how much stain came off my teeth...I've been using it now for years. My teeth feel cleaner with the 3D white than other products

September 08, 2016

I don't find this works. I brush my teeth twice a day and my teeth don't get any whiter with this. They say using everything toothpaste mouth wash and white strips will help more but with the prices being fairly high it's sometimes impossible to use all together. I wasn't very impressed.

September 03, 2016

I received this as a sample and decided to try it. At first I found it very strong and wasn't really sure I liked it. But after a few times using it I found that my teeth and mouth felt really clean after using it. It is a fluoride toothpaste that is a gel with grits in it. The tube is 15 ml, very small but is lasting a long time. This is the size I take on vacation for a short trip and at the end of the week you aren't packing it to bring it home, a bonus for sure! I would definately buy this in a full size for later use, I am enjoying using it.