Crystal Body Roll-On Deodorant Reviews

The Natural Un-odorant in a Roll-on. Our most popular product, the roll-on goes on lightly, unlike many roll-ons on the market today.

December 07, 2018

Effective Natural Deodorant

After trying at least five or more other natural deodorant products, this has got to be my new favorite. Switching to a natural product was a tough transition for my sensitive skin. This product created absolutely no irritation. It isn’t masked by all the pretty smells so you can actually “smell” how well it works! Compared to other products the ingredients are much more simpler as well. My only complaint is that the 24 hour claim falls short, you do have to reapply on some days, and I HIGHLY recommend a clean showered armpit, baby wipes won’t cut it. If you don’t, it will trap the odor that is appearing and make it worse on your skin as well as “stain” the roller. I learned that the hard way, haha. Lightweight, odorless, clear, no staining or streaking, but dries on the slower side.

March 05, 2018

Best deodorant I have tried

I have been searching for deodorants for a few years that cover up or fix my smell... This is the first one that has successfully worked. I have tried all kinds.. Natural.. Antiperspirant... Expensive and inexpensive.. This is the one

October 01, 2016

This is really the only deodorant that works for me after trying several different ones. It is not an antiperspirant, rather a deodorant. It is hypoallergenic and is made with mineral salts. It is safe, and effective and is even endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centres. It is natural, and has NO aluminum chlorohydrate. The salt kills bacteria and eliminates door. Leaves no residue and feels light.

April 25, 2016

One package not only lasts forever, it is also extremely effective against sweat. Commercial deodorant does not work for me, only targeting the scent not the sweat. This product stops sweat but can be a little smelly. I used a natural scented deoderant on top and it is an amazing combination that lasts all day.

January 27, 2015

I found this deodorant to be exceptional especially for people who are sensitive. It contains no perfume or aluminum, and it works.

June 19, 2014

I think it works well, Its odourless and I don't feel that I smell funky after having this on all day.
    I do feel as though I need to re-apply throughout the day as opposed to conventional stick deodorant.

however, I like that it is natural and I probably will continue to use this until something "better" comes along

November 02, 2009

I loved this product! I have heard that harsh chemicals in deodorant are bad for you, but didn't want to sacrifice effectiveness. I must have sampled close to 10 different natural deodorants before finally stumbling on "the crystal". What a great find, I can trust it when I run marathons or have a big presentation. And the best news - it isn't expensive!