Culinary Parchment Paper Reviews

October 26, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Parchment paper

Good paper does what it needs to will be buying again nothing stuck so a good all round paper for baking will buy agin to use on my baking not used this product befor so glad I did

October 02, 2019

Love this parchment paper!

This is by far the best parchment paper for all my culinary uses.. baking and cooking.. you name it. Doesn't burn up, holds its shape.. love it all the way around.

September 06, 2019

Good quality!

I love using parchment paper when I'm baking. It really helps make sure nothing sticks. This brand in particular is good quality. You can easily cut it and works perfectly to avoid anything sticking to your pan.

July 20, 2019

I use this every time I use a pan.

Absolutely love this. My pans are all old and I love this because my food never has to touch the nasty pans that I have. Great for separating and storing food. Good for wrapping caramels and candy apples. Amazing

March 27, 2019

Gets the job done .

I recently bought this brand as it was all they offer , it works and does the job. Only issue is you need to be careful with the oven temp and length it’s in the oven for or else it burns

March 22, 2019

CULINARY PARCHMENT PAPER

Been using this parchment paper for years. It's never failed me on big occasions. Find my baked goods come out tasing even better and they don't stick, it's a must for me.

February 23, 2019

Great product!!

Have been using this product for years. It's great because i tend to put it on top of my tray and then put the meat that I'm cooking. Once cooked, just take it off and throw it in the garbage and there is no scubbing necessary.

April 30, 2018

Old Faithful

I have been using this parchment paper for years and it never disappoints. The quailtiy is excellent and really holds up well. As well the stamped effect on the paper is great for presentation. It is on the pricey side if you do not buy it on sale though!

April 03, 2018

been using for years

i have been using this parchment paper for years and its great. unbleached parchment paper and good quality. it is now the only brand i use for parchment paper in my baking.

April 02, 2018

C’est la vie

Le papier parchemin c’est la vie et l’art de cuisiner.

Parce que ça empêche que nos aliments colle sur la plaque.

En plus, pas besoin de mettre de corps gras et que ça change le goût.

Le mien vient du Dollarama pour seulement 1.25 et il y en a bien en masse. C’est de la marque Betty Cooper mais il y en a différente marque.

Je ne peux plus m’en passer pour faire mes biscuits.