Curel Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Original Lotion Reviews

October 23, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Amazin

I got to say I didn't expect the sample to have such an efect on my face. I love it. I will definitely buy it as I know my face needs it. I reccomend it first to try out a snall amount just in case.

October 09, 2019

heals dry skin

my sister and I have been using it four years...great lotion that heals dry skin.......we use it on our hands and it helps us even through the coldest weather conditions

December 06, 2018

Works great

I found this lotion to work very well. I have a lot of eczema on my hands and find it hard to find a decent lotion that works and Nora not irritate my hands or sting. I use it multiple times a day.

July 20, 2018

LONG lasting lotion

I have very dry skin in the wintertime especially so I look for a lotion that is long lasting. Curel lotion has ben the most effective at keeping my skin hydrated. My skin still feels good at the end of the day after applying the lotion in the morning. No greasy feeling either. I highly recommend this product for those with very dry skin.

July 17, 2018

Love, love, love!

It took us forever to find a lotion that was both effective, scent free, and not too expensive. When we found this product, we knew we had hit jackpot. It’s odorless, goes on like a dream, and hydrates so well. This product definitely saved us during the dry winters, and we feel confident even using this product on our young kids. I found that the price for this product has gone up, so I usually stock up when it goes on sale.

April 08, 2018

La parfaite crème sans parfum

Je l'ai d'abord achetée après avoir eu mon premier tattoo. C'est la crème que mon tattoueur m'a conseillé puisqu'elle est sans parfum, donc ça permet d'éviter les infections. Elle hydrate en profondeur et soulage les démangeaisons. Pour les peaux sensibles, c'est une très bonne crème à découvrir.

March 27, 2018

Love This Product

This is my favourite lotion and I have been using it for years. It does a great job at moisturizing my skin, compared to other more expensive body lotions on the market.

March 13, 2018

Continuous moisture

I have very dry skin during the winter months and this seems to be the only product that soothes and keeps my skin soft all day long. It isn’t greasy and absorbs quickly. It’s my go to lotion all year round

January 19, 2018

Amazing!

I've tried so many things to try to fix my dry skin, and I've finally found it. It it's overly greasy, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I even use it on my face without fear of a breakout. Best lotion I've found by far!

December 11, 2017

Excellent face lotion

This is my preferred daily face lotion, as it goes on well under makeup and makes my skin feel softer. It is best as a face lotion for me, as I need something more moisturizing for my body.