Curel Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Reviews

October 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing cream

After trying this product for a week I feel my skin has improved on its dryness as it’s now more hydrated. It’s great for my Asian skin type and texture is perfect too. No more flaky dry skin for me.

October 07, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Amazing cream

This is the most amazing cream I have ever used and I’ve tried a few.the cream is for sensitive skins it goes on so well and it’s a non greasy feel and people have commented on my skin can’t wait to buy it again I’ve now changed this to buy Always highly recommended

October 07, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Brilliant moisturiser for your skin!!

Leaves a really nice texture on the skin and blends in quick. I would recommend this to my friends. My skin feels really nice and hydrated as I have dry skin.

December 06, 2018

Works great

I found this lotion to work very well. I have a lot of eczema on my hands and find it hard to find a decent lotion that works and Nora not irritate my hands or sting. I use it multiple times a day.

March 13, 2018

Continuous moisture

I have very dry skin during the winter months and this seems to be the only product that soothes and keeps my skin soft all day long. It isn’t greasy and absorbs quickly. It’s my go to lotion all year round

August 16, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I initially bought it after getting a new tattoo, and have never bought another moisturizer. It isn't greasy, and the lack of scent makes it great for every skin type!

September 23, 2015

I have very dry skin all year it seems. My fingers split a lot, and this lotion has helped tremendously! It soaks in quickly and leave my skin very soft.

May 29, 2015

Fast absorbing super effective on dry skin. Perfect for sensitive skin.

May 29, 2015

This lotion works very well for me and my sensitive skin. Especially after shaving, when my skin is extra sensitive but needs moisturizer. If I use anything else, my skin burns and get a red rash but not with this product. Easily absorbed without a greasy feeling. Fragrance free is great as I also can't handle too much fragrance without getting irritated. Love it!

March 09, 2015

This is the only moisturizer I will use. I love that it is fragrance free and makes my skin very soft.