Curel Extreme Care Advanced Ceramide Complexe Reviews
#81 in Misc

July 10, 2020

Satisfied

This lotion has helped me alot with my change of weather dry skin issues. My skin would feel soft and moisturized when I apply it regularly and what I love about this product is that it have an oily/greasy afterfeel to it. It's effective for dry skin.

July 19, 2019
    Georgia, United States

moist hands

Overall, this moisturizer is great for keeping in your purse at the office and at home. It's lightly scented but pleasant. It lasts for several hours and in between washes. It's helped my dry skin tremendously in the last week.

July 03, 2019

I would recommend this product

My hands are extremely dry and my fingers get cracks in the winter. I bought Curel lotion and within a couple days my hands were softer and the cracks were healed. I will continue to buy this product.

April 09, 2019
    United States

great

this lotion is nice on the skin the smell is nice too , but i found that the felling on the skin is kinda greasy feeling, rubs nice in to the skin and lasts most of the day

April 09, 2019

hydratation maximal!

L'hiver est plutot rude cette année et les plaques d'eczéma refont surface pour ma petite famille, la pharmacienne nous a recommandé ce produit avant d'en venir au crème plus forte a base de cortisone et effectivement nous avons vu une belle amélioration, elle est riche sans être trop grasse ou huileuse, je m'en sert même parfois comme crème de jour pour le visage. Elle est parfaite pour tout les types de peau.

June 27, 2018

Soothing Effectiveness

I have very dry skin, because I take a lot and I mean a lot of medication, which, as a side effect make my whole body, mouth and skin totally dry.
    I have to constantly carry liquids with me and keep hydrating my whole body.
    And so my heels are sometimes so dried up, they crack.
    So when the pharmacist recommended the Cure Extreme Care Advanced Ceramide Complexe which helps repair extra-dry skin 2x better to me,
    I was very impatient to give it a go.
    And man was I surprised!
    I put the lotion on my body and feet every night for a whole week,(7 days).
    Remember to always put cotton socks on your feet after applying the lotion and keep them on for the night. There will be a better improvement with them on.
    After 1 week there was great progress.
    After filing all the dead skin away, my heels and feet were like new. And my body was so much softer.
    Thanks to Curel Advanced Ceramide Complexe

What I also love from Curel is that it protects skin from dryness for over 24 hours.
    It's extra-strength hydrating agents provide instant relief to your very dry skin.
    It's not greasy, it absorbs quickly and can be used on your face and will not clog pores, and this I really love because I think that a lot of people have problems with their skin and so this feature is really awesome for all.

Its dermatologist recommended.