Cureology Illumination Hair Spray Mist

Cureology Illumination Hair Spray Mist Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1860 out of 2546 in Hair Care

May 02, 2012

I have very long hair, it goes an inch lower then the middle of my back.
    It is natural but it lacks in brilliance and sheen.
    I received from Cureology the Illumination hair spray mist to try on my hair.

If you guys remember a very short while ago I did a review on the Cureology
    Endurance hair shampoo and conditioner.
    I am still using these products and am enjoying them very much. My hair looks a lot healthier then they were and I don't ever want to use commercial shampoo or conditioner again.

Well the Illumination Hair Spray applied to my hair made them feel a lot softer and look shinier
    and the more I used it the more volume I got.
    it is very easy to use, just style your hair as usual and apply the Illumination spray evenly on your hair.
    In my case I simply wash my hair, let it dry and spry on and let dry and brush again. The look is great
    and natural and my friends even noticed the new sheen and brilliance.

And the smell is great too. The thing with eco friendly products is just this, they smell clean and fresh.

A few things about Cureology:
    Did you know that you can only get Cureology products in salons?
    If you want to know if your salon carries the Cureology products, simply call this number:855-444-2873.
    If you are a stylist and you would like to carry the Cureology products go to the Cureology website at http://cureologybeauty.com/.

Also Cureology is a cause company, which means when you buy their products, a portion of the sales go to a specific cause. In this case The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
    Through the sales of Cureology products the NBCF is able to provide funding for free mammograms, increased awareness through education and cancer research.

What other products do that, you tell me.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists