Curél Moisture Facial Milk Reviews

Soothing milk leaves the skin soft and fully moisturized.

Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, this comforting milky texture hydrates, restores skin comfort and leaves it soft and radiant. The Facial Milk fills up the ceramide reservoir, protects the skin from external stimuli and helps to improve your skin`s natural barrier function. pH balanced, Fragrance Free, Colourant Free, and Alcohol Free.

You may also like Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel, Curél Foaming Facial Wash, and Curél Intensive Moisture Eye Zone Essence.

November 02, 2019
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Lovely facial milk

I Love This Facial Milk, It’s A Bit Runny, But Very Hydrating. Absorbs Really Fast Into My Skin Without Making Me Look Greasy.. It Doesn’t Have Any Scent To It And Very Gentle On The Skin. I Have Very Dry Skin And After Using This, My Dry Skin Is Getting Better And Skin Doesn’t Peel Off Anymore.. Very Affordable And Would Highly Recommend This To Everyone

November 02, 2019
    East Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Highly moisturising and effective

This works really well as an intensive moisturiser it was so kind on my sensitive skin, it cleared up all my dry patches within 7 days. It was absorbed into my skin quickly and didn’t leave it feeling sticky and uncomfortable. All my red patches have disappeared and my skin feels soft and smooth and looks a million times better than before I used this so I find it very effective.

November 01, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Love using this!

I love this product so much, on first use I was a bit sceptical about it leaving my skin a little tacky, but that worked to my advantage as a base to my make up as it contains glycerin so I preferred using this as a gentle alternative compared to other
    brands! There was no scent and it left my skin feeling so soft and smooth!

2.7/5

November 01, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not as good as other Curel products

I've been using this product for about a week, it has left my skin nicely moisturised, but I found it to be extremely on the greasy side. It is good for sensitive skin, but the residue it leaves behind is not favourable. I found the smell to be a bit unpleasant / sour.

Good product

The name milk is just a little confusing as it makes me think it is a cleansing product. Overall it has a soft feel and makes my skin feels soft yet radiant. It has a lightweight feeling and is not heavy on the skin.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Silky smooth skin

This product left my skin so smooth I noticed a big difference in 4 days of using that my skin was silky and smooth and no dry patches anywhere on my face and my skin felt really hydrated and nourished. I have sensitive skin so this product is perfect as it's fragrance free and so light and gentle but very effective .

Cumbria, United Kingdom

Really hydrates

I was a little bit suprised about the texture of this product as I don't usually use "milky" facial moisturisers. I am more of a "thick cream" person. It is a bit runny if you are not used to this type of product but it does a really good job. Especially for this type of weather when my skin feels completely dehydrated and dry. After washing my face with the foaming cleanser I apply the eyecream and the facial milk at the end and my skin feels much better. If at first I though it would be a little bit too greasy, it gets absorbed in to my skin really quick and leaves it completely moisturised. I love this and I would buy it again.
    I don't know if it would be a good base for makeup, I need to give it a try.

So soft

Left my face feeling soft no itchyness or feeling tight/weird like some creams do. Very nice cream isnt oily or greasy which are massive pluses as some i have used leave my face feeling greasy and itchy

October 29, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Excellent quality

The facial milk is really nice-it cleans perfectly and is very gentle to skin.It leaves it well moisturised and hydrated and is perfect as a base before applying moisturiser.It has very subtle delicate fragrance suitable even for most sensitive skin.

October 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My Favourite from the range!

This stuff is amazing! I use a tiny amount and rub it over my face. My skin instantly looked radiant and smoother, and felt so soft. A little bit goes a long way, so this will last you a life time!