Daily Defence Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Reviews
#469 in Shampoo

Good - 0

May 08, 2017

I have the larger bottles seeing as I have 5 people in my house. I noticed our water made all our hair feel weird. so then I bought the Argan Oil Shampoo and I am telling you it made a difference. A BIG difference on our hair. we added the condition er in (Check for conditioner review) and bam the combo was perfect! NO MORE STRAW HAIR

February 11, 2017

This shampoo is wonderful! I myself use a specific natural shampoo, however the rest of my family does not and uses this brand. We first purchased it from dollar tree as a filler shampoo as the men in our family use up shampoo as if it is water. However, this specific brand and shampoo was raved about by the cashier.
    She said she was using this particular one for years and her hair looked great. It works just as any shampoo would and is much more affordable than drugstore shampoos. We have since repurchased another shampoo by the same brand.

March 10, 2016

After using Daily Defence Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo my hair has never felt healthier! I have dry course hair and this shampoo gives it so much moisture without being heavy or greasy! I've found it at Costco for a decent price, and Dollorama for 3$ I know it seems crazy but this product is actually amazing for its price!