Daily Defense Keratin shampoo 32 ounces.
Good

Daily Defense Keratin shampoo 32 ounces. Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #306 out of 1144 in Shampoo

May 08, 2017

This one I had for personal usage! I love how it makes my hair feel, I love how my hair shines and looks healthier then ever!!! WAS A GREAT BUY and if you live of well systems of hard water, does miracles to your hair!

February 11, 2017

Wow! I am not sure why I'd be surprised that this shampoo works, because it is just shampoo. However, I purchased this from dollar tree. I myself use natural shampoo, but the boys in my family do not care about their hair and they go through shampoo as if it is water. I was so fed up, that I was like I am not wasting anymore money on shampoo. However, I was surprised by the outcome of this shampoo. It works wonders. It makes the hair feel soft and looks shiny. The cashier actually gushed about the brand of shampoo and said she has been using it for years (she had great looking hair).

July 12, 2016

Here is yet another Daily Defense product that I totally love. I'm collecting these because I love them all so far. This is my third product that they make. It is also a moisturizing shampoo.