Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Reviews

Ranked #614 out of 827 in Chocolate

July 27, 2016

Dairy milk chocolate is delicious but the jelly pop candy I didn't like. It was annoying and got stuck in my teeth. I will stick to buying the original. I think little kids would love it though.

November 02, 2015

I didn't really like this chocolate bar because I wasn't a huge fan of the popping candies in my chocolate and the jelly beans are just weird but I did love just the chocolate without the candies, it was rich and smooth. On the other hand my husband LOVED it because of all the candies in it he said it was like eating a surprise at each bite

November 02, 2015

Love these! Love, love, LOVE these! Dairy Milk chocolate is my favourite to begin with, as it's so smooth and creamy. And then you add Smarties, jellies and pop rocks? So much fun!

September 22, 2015

This is my favourite chocolate bar! I love the smooth chocolate when the popping candies and the surprise jelly bean that tastes oh so good! I often end up eating almost the entire bar in one sitting and they are big bars!

July 15, 2015

Ever since my hubby and I tasted this product we can't get enough, smooth, crunchy, the popping candy is awesome and the tiny smarties and jelly's are an amazing twist to a normal chocolate bar.

Love this! We are totally hooked!

April 16, 2015

I purchased one of these bars yesterday as this kind was on sale for $2. I was hesitant to try as I generally prefer pure chocolate but found this chocolate to be delicious. The gummies and popping candy was awesome!

March 13, 2015

I love this chocolate so much! it's the most fun chocolate I have ever eaten because you get those yummy little gummy candies in there and then all of the sudden there's popping candy. It's amazing and it takes your taste buds for a journey.

October 14, 2014

A brand new specialty chocolate bar at 47 grams. Very small amount and too expensive. It had a chemical taste of jelly beans and Pop Rocks. Slight fizzing aftertaste. Horrible flavour. Worst candy flavour.