2053 reviews
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

March 04, 2015

Great tasting ice cream cake but a little on the pricey side. I like how you can customize the message according to your event and the flavors available are delicious. Their Blizzard cake varieties are my favorite. Caution to those with tooth sensitivity, as these are frozen cakes.

March 02, 2015

I find this cake is very expensive but it is a treat if you do decide to buy it. taste great makes a wonder birthday present for anyone.

2.0/5

March 02, 2015

It's an okay cake, but over priced.

March 02, 2015

Mmmmm cut me a piece of this cake please! It has been my birthday cake time and time again because it is so delicious. The chocolate fudge they put in it and that amazing chocolate crumble. Yes please! A really great cake to have on your birthday. And they do a personalized message.

March 02, 2015

we get this for everyone's birthday every year

February 26, 2015

As a Dairy Queen cake maker myself I personally enjoy making and decorating my locations cakes. It's hard work, and takes quite a while to make these things! My favourite part is the cookie crunch and fudge in the middle hands down. I'm not a fan of vanilla ice cream so I opt for just chocolate, and it's amazing. I love the taste and the end results of how the cakes are decorated.

2.8/5

February 26, 2015

j'ai bien aimé leur gateau c'est un delice pour moi qui aime la creme glacée

February 26, 2015

ice cream cake is so amazing! i always buy one for every birthday for my children, well myself too!
    the best than all regular cake.

February 25, 2015

The fudge base in the best part ,...I want a whole cake to myself right now! It is so yummy and omg worth every penny.

February 25, 2015

I'm in love with their cakes. There are so many textures in there it's heavenly.