Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

January 13, 2018

DQ Cakes All The Way

A birthday just isn’t a birthday without a DQ cake. They are so delicious and perfect, I wish it was my birthday every day. The middle part, the chocolate crunch, is hands down the best part. I’m convinced they put some kind of addictive drug in there

Great

Great and yummy cake, perfect for chocolate lovers. I love this cake soooooooooooooooo much would recommend without a doubt. perfect for birthdays or for cravings.

My favorite cake

I have loved DQs icecream cake since I was a little girl. It has always been my favorite kind of cake! In the past, I have even snuck it the day after my birthday to eat for breakfast because I couldn't get enough of it. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

So good

I usually get one every year for my birthday. I usually try to get a different flavour every time and most are really good. I don’t like peanut butter so they need to get more flavours without peanut butter but other then that I love these.

January 12, 2018

My go to celebration cake!!

Dairy Queen is the only place I go for a celebration cake! They are always professional, helpful and have it ready on time. Anything I have requested has turned out exactly as they said it would. I have never been dissatisfied with the art work or quality of their cakes. They can get a little pricey but are well worth it.

1.0/5

ok ice ice cream cake

I guess I my have just got a bad cake. To tasted bad and had ice crystals in the middle like it thawed and refroze. not the best cake I ever got from DQ

January 11, 2018

Go-To Celebration Cakes!

In our family, we have a few allergies to deal with. That means regular cakes are normally not an option. Ice cream cake to the rescue! With little ones in the mix, it's ALWAYS a pleaser. For smaller gathers, I like the option of the log-style cakes as well. Some may think the price tag is a little steep for a cake, but when you compare to bakery options, it's really not, in my opinion. DQ cakes will definitely continue to be on our menu as a great treat.

January 11, 2018

Yum!

Has been my favorite for awhile. I always enjoy having these for birthdays or celebration. The Chocolate Lovers is to die for. All the others are good as well.

January 10, 2018

No Birthday Should Be Without!

This is what the Hubby request for Every Single Holiday! It's the only dessert my savory snacker will devour! This cake doesn't last long in my house!

January 10, 2018

Best ice cream cake

DQ has the best ice cream cakes ever! The rich chocolate fudgey middle is to die for! I have been getting these cakes since j was a kids. Definitely try one!!