Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

September 07, 2013

Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing to try this product out for free! I ordered it two days ago in Peterborough and it was ready and waiting for me right on time today. The cake was wonderful and my entire family thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked being able to order it online to save myself a trip. I found the sight very easy to navigate. I ordered an 8" double fudge cookie dough blizzard cake. The only real negative I'd have to say, and consider how good the cake was I'm not really complaining, but when I first got on the site, I noticed a snickers cake advertised. Once I got to the cake section though, I wasn't able to find this option. That would have been my first choice, but I'm assuming that because the product is so new, they hadn't yet updated the site. Besides that, the cake selection was great, lot's of options to choose from. The staff where I picked it up were friendly and helpful, the quality was just wonderful and I would definitely use this system to order again and have already recommended it to some friends!

September 07, 2013

Thank you Chick Advisor for the free DQ cake. I wanted to throw a small back to school party!

The variety of cakes differed by store. I chose the 2916 Eglinton Ave E Scarborough store, because it has a vast variety.

The online order process was user friendly, once you get a hang of it. A novice could get lost. The cake was ready on the designated time and was as per my requirement. I ordered the Mickey and Minnie on the Beach 8" DQ Cake! It was decorated beautifully and was so nice and vibrant. The staff was wonderful and even let me choose the gel color for the wording.

My son and his little friends were so excited about the cake. He had chosen the cake, so he had a sense of pride too. The cake was fresh and delicious.

I will definitely be ordering more of these cakes and will recommend them to my friends and family.

September 07, 2013

I received this cake for free to test via Chick Advisor. There was a great variety to choose from, and it was a tough choice, but I narrowed it down to an 8" Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard Cake so I could share some with my nephew. The online order process was quick and easy, I selected a cake, date and time of pickup and that was it. On the appointed day, I went into the store, told them I was there to pick up my cake, and everything was ready.

The cake was delicious. There were real frozen strawberries on top, and the ice cream was great. I would definitely order another DQ cake in the future for a special occasion, and I highly recommend it!

September 06, 2013

Ordered traditional cake - oreo variety. Ordered online however, called store & one was available at the store so went and picked up. Girl offered to write whatever on the cake for me at no additional charge.
    Cashier was pleasant & helpful. Quality of the cake was great - nothing compares to Dairy Queen ice cream!

September 06, 2013

I always buy DQ cakes for birthdays or any other celebration. Nothing beats the taste of the middle chocolatey crumbs, the best around.

September 06, 2013

Love, love, love Dairy Queen DQ Cakes. Thank you for the free Dairy Queen DQ gift card. I ordered it online. That was the first time I have ever ordered a cake online. Very easy to do. I will be telling my friends and family how easy it is to make there is such a wide selection of cakes. We ordered the Turtle Pecan Cluster cake. We all enjoyed it for my daughters birthday. Thanks for making it a fun night for all of us attending the party.

September 05, 2013

I love DQ Blizzard cakes! They have great combinations: Banana cream pie; Choco cherry love; Chocolate Xtreme; Cookie dough; Crispy crunch; French silk pie; Georgia mud fudge; and so much more...

I usually go for the oreo one, and it never last for long unfortunately

The only 2 downsides are: It is hard to find the perfect moment to cut it because the middle is pretty hard but if you wait too long the rest melts.
    Also I feel that the bottom part and the cream on top and sides lack of some extra flavour. Still I love this cake

September 03, 2013

Dairy Queen cakes are the best! Ive never had any other birthday cake my entire life!

September 03, 2013

Numerous times have ordered for special occasions and @ times just stop in the store for no reason at all..just for a treat!!

September 03, 2013

This is DELICIOUS!!! Everyone in my family love it :)