Daisy Fuentes Style Pro Flawless Smooth & Straight Shampoo

Zero Sulfates & Parabens
Color Safe
Silky, Sleek, Sexy St

May 29, 2010

I had never heard of this product, but I found it at a discount store for $2, and I have to say, I loved it! It does have a strong scent (which I enjoy, but some may not), but it doesn't tend to linger in your hair. The best part about this line of hair care products is that it's paraben free and sulphate free which means it doesn't strip color or damage your hair.

I purchased the shampoo and conditioner for straight hair as well as the deep conditioner, and I was very pleased with the results. I would say the quality and results rival the better quality professional products I have tried.

May 28, 2010

It was ok for the price i paid. If i hadn't of spotted it at the dollar store, and had to pay regular price.. its NOT worth it. The scent is way too strong for my likings, nor did my hair really enjoy the change from my regular(herbal essences) but i do like the photo ready spray and straightener spray.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic