• Dare Breton Gluten Free Crackers
  • Dare Breton Gluten Free Crackers

Dare Breton Gluten Free Crackers Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 195 in Gluten-free

December 30, 2016

I love these crackers I take them to my workplace to have as a snack love the taste and these are Gluten Free for a Healthier alternative to some of other snacks that I've tried in the past I would recommend this product to anyone

August 24, 2016

Ces craquelins sont délicieux et nourissants. J'ai la maladie Coeliaque et ceux-ci sont vraiment goûteux pour des craquelins sans gluten. Avec un peu de fromage, c'est parfait, mais je les aime bien tel quelle également.

September 30, 2015

These are pretty good and close to the original

July 07, 2015

great tasting. just like the 'original' crackers

March 26, 2015

I've always loved Breton crackers and when I became gluten free there was so many things I couldn't eat. When they started making these I was so happy.

January 03, 2015

I am Celiac so finding foods and snacks that I can eat can be a bit tricky at times. I've tried numerous crackers that didn't pass my taste test until I found these. I don't like the garlic and herb, mainly because I can't tolerate garlic, but the ones with Flax seeds and now the Black Bean one I've found my "go to" cracker. Even my family members who don't need to eat gluten free love them. I highly recommend them!!!

June 17, 2014

I absolutely love the Dare Breton Gluten Free Crackers with Flax. They are crisp and have a wonderful taste. A great snack when paired with light cheese or lean deli turkey. I will definately be buying more! They also come in a bunch of different flavors - but the flax is by far my favourite so far! (90) calories for (4) crackers - so also not bad!

February 05, 2014

I was surprised and impressed to find this new product! I been eating Glutino crackers for the last 4 years but always found them a tad dry and expensive for crackers. Breton's have always been a favourite of mine and was excited to try out the gluten-free version. They taste pretty much the same as the regular gluten ones (from what I can remember), and are much cheaper and I also been able to find for them for only $2 at Walmart.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad