Dasani Bottled Water Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 112 in Water

0.5/5

July 14, 2017

Disgusting

This is the worst bottled water I have ever had! It taste metal and the price of a bottle is often twice the price of better tasting water. It makes me so angry when I go somewhere and they only have Dasani because they are sponsored or serve Coca-Cola products. I'd rather drink tap water.
    I'm giving it a rating of 0.5/5 because I can't give it a 0!

0.7/5

June 20, 2017

Who knew water had a taste?

I absolute HATE this bottled water! It's fine when it's really REALLY cold, but the second the water temp goes down a degree it gets this nasty metallic taste to it.

June 07, 2017

We buy the small bottles for our executive kitchen. Price is high, but quality is better than spring water. For larger bottles, we prefer Aquafina, which has nicer flavor.

2.2/5

May 05, 2017

I don't like the taste of this water. Although the bottle is nice and easy to hold, I find the water itself to taste a little salty and it leaves an after taste in my mouth. I would not purchase this unless I absolutely have no other choice. Would not recommend as a go-to water option.

0.8/5

May 05, 2017

This should not be sold for drinking period. Its a distilled water that takes all the moisture from body cell leaving you more thirsty. This water is only good to wash your feet with.

Updated On: May 05, 2017

Forgot to type in there: distilled with all the minimal minerals stripped from it

0.7/5

May 05, 2017

This is the worst bottled water available to purchase . It tastes like salty water . Gross ! It's more expensive than most bottled water and it's just not worth it . If I'm thirsty and Dasani is the only brand of water available , I won't get it .

May 03, 2017

It's not just water. & no every water does not taste the same. This water is great, fresh, and always leaves you feeling refreshed. I love water simply, but this water I love beyond!!

March 22, 2017

I drink a lot of water through out the day, my husband calls me a water snob, I do not care for our tap water and this is my water of choice, love the taste and it is my number one buy of bottled water .

1.3/5

March 07, 2017

I think I would have to say Dasani bottled water is my least favorite out of all bottled water( would even pick aquafinas filtered and bottled tap water over it). I find it has a very chemically taste to it and that's the last thing I want while drinking water. Sorry

March 01, 2017

Like any bottled water, expensive but worth it. When you buy the water it's always nice and cold and you can usually find this water almost anywhere, more expensive than the relgular bottles of water but worth it