2.9/5
Dasani Bottled Water Reviews
#148 in Water

1.7/5

March 24, 2018

I'd rather drink tap water

I stay away from this water, I don't know why but everytime I have had Dasani water I feel so bloated and the water tastes heavy. Not refreshing at all.

1.5/5

March 24, 2018

Awful Taste

I have no idea why I dislike this so much, I just do not like the taste/aftertaste. It's sold everywhere I go especially in public events and your stuck drinking it, since it's basically the only water brand sold in events. Pricy as well. Not worth it.

February 11, 2018

Tastes similar to pool water!

This water is definitely NOT my go to. Sure I'll drink it in a pinch but I find it has too strong of a taste! Especially for water! The bottles are nice and thick though. :)

0.7/5

January 30, 2018

Really is a rip off

I really do not understand how people are still buying bottled water.

Anyways, other than that, this water absolutely sucks. It tastes like plastic, like it has been bottled up....oh wait, it has been.
    It does not taste fresh, and is not refreshing at all. The only thing it is good for is for cooling you down on a really hot day when you have no other option. It is overpriced, and I do not recommend it.

0.5/5

January 30, 2018

Never again

This water has a nasty odd aftertaste that’s almoat plastic-y or maybe its metal who knows really but it’s THE worse bottled water i’ve ever had.

I rather have tap water, doesn’t even have to be cold and it’ll still be better

2.3/5

December 27, 2017

dasani water

I find this to be crazy over priced considering you can drink water right from the tap. Remineralized water . don't leave out in the sun or the car because the plastic leaches into the water

0.8/5

December 13, 2017

Water

I don't particularly like the taste. There is this weird after taste to it. It's like tap water. I prefer tap water to it. I will only buy it if there is no other water around.

0.7/5

October 05, 2017

I will go thirsty before I pay for this

Why is this water so gross ? I hate the taste. It has this weird dull after taste and never seems to quench my thirst. The bottle is attractive with its blueish tinge but the water is below my standards.

0.5/5

October 05, 2017

Way too overpriced for water!

This water is gross! I don't like it at all! Its in every store too and way too overpriced!! I just don't like tthe taste of this water at all! Not a fan

August 25, 2017

Only bottled water I will pay for!

I have nothing against drinking tap water, but Dasani is my absolute favourite. It's the only one that doesn't have any kind of a chlorine taste to it. Keeps me refreshed and hydrated.