DAVIDs Tea - Mother's Little Helper Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 607 in Tea

April 14, 2017

This is my mom's favorite tea and it is always on for a good deal I would recommend this to any tea lover it smells amazing and it's really easy to make.

April 09, 2017

Mother's little helper tea I jsit love it so much helps me relax after long day ,herbal tea taste great even help me sleep at night ,totally recommend this tea

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love Mothers Litter Helper tea from David's Tea. Not only does it taste amazing, but it sends you softly and swiftly off to sleep. I drink this tea for an hour or so before I want to sleep and it always provides me with some seriously good zzzz's!!

February 14, 2017

I got this tea as part of a gift set and I thought it steeped well and tasted reasonably good. I don't particularly like David's Tea but sometimes there is a tasty mix.

February 14, 2017

I was given this as a gift, and I have to say it has some sort of calming effect. Before bed I like to have a cup of tea to unwind, and this is my go to. It smells fantastic, and tastes incredible. It really is a mothers little helper.

December 14, 2016

There's nothing like a warm cup of tea, a cozy blanket and a good movie to wrap up your day. Mother's Little Helper is a great tea to sip on and wind down from your hectic day, with the peppermint to refresh your thoughts, the lemongrass to calm your storm & the valerian root to relax your soul; this is my go to night tea.

September 30, 2016

This stuff is where it's at! It has a little bit of Black tea, a bit of herbal, and a bit of a tart kick. There is a lavender aftertaste. It's probably called mothers helper because there's a bit of a caffeine kick. And I'm not hating on that!

June 22, 2016

Very refreshing tea with different herbs, totally organic. Nice flavour I can only describe as being 'different' and worthwhile exploring. I like to steep this for a good minute or even two to get the full flavour and smell. Its a nice tea for anyone who likes herbal teas.

March 23, 2016

My favorite DavidsTea tea. I loved this, had tins of it. I recommend this to everyone. Now that I can't drink it, because of the hibiscus in it.. I still recommend people to try it out!

Organic: Peppermint, lemongrass, hibiscus*, rosehips, chamomile, valerian root, cornflowers.

March 10, 2016

I love this drink! I like drinking it before going to sleep, because it is decaff and it has a really soothing flavor. I also like drinking it when I'm sick. I find that it helps with nausea.