DAVIDs Tea - Mother's Little Helper Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 655 in Tea

July 05, 2017

Super bon!

Après une journée de travail, j'aime boire un thé qui m'aide à relaxer. Celui-ci est très bon et le goût de menthe est bien mesuré avec un goût subtil de citronnelle qui est parfait. Il ne laisse pas d'arrière goût amer ou acide.

May 26, 2017

Un de mes the favoris du moment , il maide a relaxer et a bien dormir le soir et pendant la nuit , je dors mieux et je me reveille moins pendant la nuit

May 15, 2017

Ahhh cette tisane...J'en bois une au couché et c'est sûre que quinze minutes après je suis dans les bras de Morphée, avec la racine de valériane et la camomille, il devient le thé parfait après une longue journée stressante.

April 14, 2017

This is my mom's favorite tea and it is always on for a good deal I would recommend this to any tea lover it smells amazing and it's really easy to make.

April 09, 2017

Mother's little helper tea I jsit love it so much helps me relax after long day ,herbal tea taste great even help me sleep at night ,totally recommend this tea

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love Mothers Litter Helper tea from David's Tea. Not only does it taste amazing, but it sends you softly and swiftly off to sleep. I drink this tea for an hour or so before I want to sleep and it always provides me with some seriously good zzzz's!!

February 14, 2017

I got this tea as part of a gift set and I thought it steeped well and tasted reasonably good. I don't particularly like David's Tea but sometimes there is a tasty mix.

February 14, 2017

I was given this as a gift, and I have to say it has some sort of calming effect. Before bed I like to have a cup of tea to unwind, and this is my go to. It smells fantastic, and tastes incredible. It really is a mothers little helper.

December 14, 2016

There's nothing like a warm cup of tea, a cozy blanket and a good movie to wrap up your day. Mother's Little Helper is a great tea to sip on and wind down from your hectic day, with the peppermint to refresh your thoughts, the lemongrass to calm your storm & the valerian root to relax your soul; this is my go to night tea.

September 30, 2016

This stuff is where it's at! It has a little bit of Black tea, a bit of herbal, and a bit of a tart kick. There is a lavender aftertaste. It's probably called mothers helper because there's a bit of a caffeine kick. And I'm not hating on that!

Jdmarsh91 added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray

Coanth added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Frosty

CHESTER BENNINGTON

smiley_gen added a new review for
    KitchenAid Artisan Mixer