Dawn Apple Blossom Dishwashing liquid Reviews

January 05, 2018

Best dishsoap hands down

I am very sensitive to smell and perfumes and this soap does the job. Not over powering smells clean and fresh works great on dishes and gets the job done. I love how long it lasts a little drop will do you.
    Works great on the slow cooker too!

January 05, 2018

Best dish soap

This is by far my favourite dish soap that I have ever used for washing dishes. It actually clings to the grease and oils and removes them from the dishes.

January 04, 2018

Satisfactory

My husband has sensitives to dish soap and usually uses Sunlight only. We ended up buying this one out id desperation. The smell is nice and light and didn't end up irritating his skin. Good product but didn't find it to be as effective as the sunlight.

December 26, 2017

Jessica Davidson

I have been using blue dawn dish washing liquid for years. I could not recommend anything else to anyone until now. The smell of the apple blossoms is so pleasing. I even use this on oil and grease stains and the come out with the first laundering. I also have used this to make toilet bombs and it has been great. I would recommend this dishwashing detergent to anyone looking for the same dawn cleaning, but with a fresh smell.

December 06, 2017

I love Dawn Apple Blossom dish soap!

I am done trying different dish soaps...I love the effectiveness and the fresh bold smell that lasts for a very long time. It makes the grease run scared! Not kidding...this is a great grease fighting dish soap that leaves your hands soft as ever when you are all done..

November 28, 2017

Love this

The best dishwashing liquid. Removes the toughest stains by leaving behind a nice scent. Mix few drops in water and all of your dishes will wash. Love dawn dishwashing liquids

October 22, 2017

Amazing!

Where do I begin about this product? The smell in my home is so welcoming , inviting ECT, when my dishwasher is on hahaha! Not only that but sometimes my children forget to rinse their dishes before putting them into the dishwasher and my dishes , still come out sparkling clean , shiny , no residue, film or having to go threw the dishwasher twice, no streaking. I highly recommend this product to all household's, restaurants, companies ECT.

Updated On: October 22, 2017

You can also put this in your dishwashers ! I do all the time. See my review above !

October 18, 2017

The smell of this is to die for!

So normally im just the person to grab what is cheap when it comes to my dishes. Everyonce in a while I treat myself to a fancy smelling one and I picked this one and now im in love with this. It works great and smells even better.

June 01, 2017

Dawn is our favorite brand of dishwashing liquid we use in our house not on only because it does the best job at cleaning the dishes and not leaving a film on them, but its the easiest one on the hands and doesn't dry them out or irritate them. The smell of the green apple is amazing!

June 01, 2017

Dawn has the best dishwashing liquid and this apple blossom scent is so amazing! It's fruity and sweet just like green apples. Dawn is my favourite dish soap, it's a very quality brand. It's super affordable and works the best on grease and dishes in general. It lathers and bubbles up really nicely so you don't have to use a lot to wash a set of dishes. It also doesn't dry out your hands or leave them harsh. I would definitely recommend Dawn if you hand wash your dishes and have sensitive skin.