Dawn escapes Fuji Cherry Blossom Reviews

January 18, 2018

Great Smelling Dish soap

Smells great and works great! A couple drops goes a long way with Dawn dish soaps. When I'm doing my dishes with cherry blossom scented dawn the scent brings back childhood memories of when I had cherry blossom trees in my back yard.

January 09, 2018

Great smell powerful clean

I really enjoyed this new scent. I can always count on dawn to do a great job.
    My dishes get amazingly clean no streaks.
    The spout never clogs.its my go to brand.

December 05, 2017

The smell

Feels great on your hands and the smell it leaves in the air is fabulous!!!! I also like the fact that is is an animal friendly product. I always use Dawn for that but love this scent so much!

September 28, 2017

Will keep buying!

I love Dawn! Honestly, I've tried many other dish soaps and this brand is by far the best. Great lather, no need to keep adding soap so the bottle lasts longee and the smell is almost edible!

September 17, 2017

Love it

Love this scent! I actually don't mind washing dishes when I'm using it because it smells so nice.
    Works really well too at removing stuck on food.
    The only down side I have is my hands, I have very dry skin so this doesn't help with my eczema.

May 21, 2017

Dawn has been my go to dish soap ever since I've moved out of my parents house!
    Now with the new Dawn Escape Fuji Cherry Blossom, not only do I have sparkling clean dishes, I get the most amazing and soothing sent of cherry blossom while cleaning. It's like aroma therapy!

April 05, 2017

I really love the smell of this stuff. It makes washing dishes so much nicer when you actually have a nice scent to go along with it. It seems to help remove tough stuck on food as well.

February 18, 2017

Dish cleaning smells so much better, i can't get enough of this sent! My hands smells good and feel great after washing a large load of dishes. And you never have to put as huge amount oh your sponge.... A little goes along way ;)

February 16, 2017

There is nothing like the grease cutting ability of Dawn detergent. Great smelling product. You only need a small amount and it works like a charm for all my dinner dishes. I don't use a dishwasher so all my dishes are done by hand. This is long lasting and effective which is exactly what I require.

June 22, 2016

Dawn is the only dish washing liquid soap I I'll use; it cuts dirty and Greece like no other. The scents are great as well and so unique. You really only have to use a few drops to do a lot of dishes so it lasts a while