Dawn escapes Fuji Cherry Blossom Reviews

January 12, 2019

Love it

Ce produit et merveilleux!! Meilleur savon a vaiselle pour moi, savonne super bien puis enlève bien les saleté en rien de temps!!! Je recommande fortement.

December 18, 2018

Your dishes will be spotless!

There’s something really great about Dawn! Their dish soaps are just fantastic! They smell great and they work very well! The soap lasts forever as well because a little goes a long way! Love the cherry blossom smell as it’s so inviting and makes washing dishes desireable! Highly recommend this product!

December 16, 2018

love this dish detergent

I have always bought Dawn. I knew this product wouldn't disappoint me. I have bought almost every scent but this is by far my favorite. It gets everything clean. It doesn't affect my hands at all.

September 28, 2018

Will buy again

Smells great works wonders bought it at DG well with the price I paid will be recommending it to everyone that I know and love best Dawn dish soap that I have found

September 22, 2018

Makes washing dishes enjoyable!

I love this scent! I hate doing dishes but one little squirt of this soap takes me to a peaceful place and makes the task bearable! Any Dawn product does an amazing job of cutting through grease but this one is my favorite.

September 20, 2018

Dawn dish soap

I love this brand. Nothing cleans dishes or cuts grease better than this brand. I especially love the smell. It is phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this product.

August 18, 2018

Amazing value

Awesome product. It's effective at cutting grease. It's Fuji Cherry blossom scent smells amazing and leaves your hands soft and smelling great even if you just did the dishes.

August 02, 2018

Won't buy anything else

This product is great not only for dishes I also use it to remove stain from clothing before washing. I love how it smells and how it cuts through Grease.

August 02, 2018

Smells great!

I love this scent! I love that Dawn dish soap has the Save the Animals. It's effective for cleaning dishes and soft on hands. It lathers well and cuts grease. I would definitely buy it again!

July 27, 2018

Love this smell

I always buy dawn but this scent omg it's amazing and i hate doing dishes but with this I don't mind at all.......i recommend everyone at least tries dawn it makes doing dishes so much easier