Dawn escapes Fuji Cherry Blossom Reviews

May 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dawn is my go to dish liquid

I LOVE dawn and this fuiji cherry blossom is amazing it works just the same as the original and the scent is wonderful, I would recommend anyone to try this

April 28, 2019

Best dish soap

I love this dish soap. Washes grease easily, smells amazing & when you have a sink of dishes the bubbles stay, also really easy on the hands, doesn’t dry your hands out

March 25, 2019

this is now my regular

I found this product was the best grease cutter I have ever used. only needed a small amount of liquid to do the job. the scent is absolutely beautiful. Excellent on getting the dishes clean.

March 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Dawn dish soap

Very good value for my money. The scent was very pleasing, not over powering like some products. Suds last through a full sink of dishes, dishes where very clean and sparkly.

February 15, 2019

works great

This dish soap works wonders. Cleans the dishes very good no extra scrubbing involved, And the smells is really nice almost smells to good to be a dish soap. I will buy again for sure

February 15, 2019

Makes dish washing bearable!!

Regardless of having a dishwasher there are always those delicate items that don't make there way into the dishwasher; along with the pots and pans that never make there way in also. Dawn has nailed it with the scent of Fuji Cherry. It fills my kitchen of a delicate scent of cherries. Just love using this product. Probably squirt more than required--don't care!

January 24, 2019

Love dawn n this is a smell that makes me happy

Iv always been a dawn girl I swear by it it brings out the toughest stains n grease and the smell is amazing. I can honestly say I won be using any other dish soap and my hand s are soft never dry from using to much like some of the other brands thanks dawn

January 24, 2019

Best smelling and effectiveness!

This is by far the best Dawn dish soap in my opinion! It has all the great features of Dawn dish soap yet the smell of the cherry blossom is so nice. Makes the chore of washing dishes better in my opinion! It fights the tough grease and it smells good!

Works Great

I always buy Dawn dish soap works great you don’t have to use much and it also cuts through greasy dishes very well. Dawn also has a big variety of scents. I watch for it to be on sale and stock up.

January 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

Ce produit et merveilleux!! Meilleur savon a vaiselle pour moi, savonne super bien puis enlève bien les saleté en rien de temps!!! Je recommande fortement.