Dawn escapes Fuji Cherry Blossom Reviews

March 18, 2019

Dawn dish soap

Very good value for my money. The scent was very pleasing, not over powering like some products. Suds last through a full sink of dishes, dishes where very clean and sparkly.

February 15, 2019

works great

This dish soap works wonders. Cleans the dishes very good no extra scrubbing involved, And the smells is really nice almost smells to good to be a dish soap. I will buy again for sure

February 15, 2019

Makes dish washing bearable!!

Regardless of having a dishwasher there are always those delicate items that don't make there way into the dishwasher; along with the pots and pans that never make there way in also. Dawn has nailed it with the scent of Fuji Cherry. It fills my kitchen of a delicate scent of cherries. Just love using this product. Probably squirt more than required--don't care!

January 24, 2019

Love dawn n this is a smell that makes me happy

Iv always been a dawn girl I swear by it it brings out the toughest stains n grease and the smell is amazing. I can honestly say I won be using any other dish soap and my hand s are soft never dry from using to much like some of the other brands thanks dawn

January 24, 2019

Best smelling and effectiveness!

This is by far the best Dawn dish soap in my opinion! It has all the great features of Dawn dish soap yet the smell of the cherry blossom is so nice. Makes the chore of washing dishes better in my opinion! It fights the tough grease and it smells good!

Works Great

I always buy Dawn dish soap works great you don’t have to use much and it also cuts through greasy dishes very well. Dawn also has a big variety of scents. I watch for it to be on sale and stock up.

January 12, 2019

Love it

Ce produit et merveilleux!! Meilleur savon a vaiselle pour moi, savonne super bien puis enlève bien les saleté en rien de temps!!! Je recommande fortement.

December 18, 2018

Your dishes will be spotless!

There’s something really great about Dawn! Their dish soaps are just fantastic! They smell great and they work very well! The soap lasts forever as well because a little goes a long way! Love the cherry blossom smell as it’s so inviting and makes washing dishes desireable! Highly recommend this product!

December 16, 2018

love this dish detergent

I have always bought Dawn. I knew this product wouldn't disappoint me. I have bought almost every scent but this is by far my favorite. It gets everything clean. It doesn't affect my hands at all.

September 28, 2018

Will buy again

Smells great works wonders bought it at DG well with the price I paid will be recommending it to everyone that I know and love best Dawn dish soap that I have found