Dawn Escapes New Zealand Springs Scent Reviews

June 24, 2019

I am always using this product. It is very effective.

This product is very effective in cleaning my dishes. Grease and oil are easily removed and the scent is so fragrant. I actually recommend it with my friends. I will continue to buy and use this particular brand of Dawn!

June 22, 2019

Pleasure to wash dishes!

The smell was uplifting and made it more enjoyable to wash my dishes. It made them very clean with minimal scrubbing. A dime size amount of the product will do a whole load of dishes.

April 27, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Amazing fragrance, works like no other

Dawn is the absolute best dish soap and there is finally one that smells amazing and works just as good as the regular. We use it for everything. Of course it does amazing on dishes but we really like it for getting grease off our hands and clothes.

April 02, 2019

Dawn is gentle enough for animals

Great product and love the scents they come in. Dawn has been used on animals that have been exposed to oil spills and dwawn contributes some of the profits of their sales to help these animals in need.

March 30, 2019

Great Detergent

This is my one and only brand of dish detergent in our household. Leaves the dishes squeaky clean and your hands feeling amazing. Tackles even the dirtiest of dishes with ease.

March 29, 2019

Amazing Scent!

Dawn Escapes New Zealand Springs is such a great scent. I have tried many Dawn dish soaps, but this is my favourite soap. I feel like I’m on a mini vacation when I’m washing dishes! The formula is great, tough on grease, but never dries my hands out.

March 24, 2019

Forever my favourite soup!

Don't get me wrong - I love all of Dawn's products. However, the smell of this one is so good I could eat (just saying)! We all know that Dawn's soups are superior to the leading brands - but the smell of this one adds a smile to my face every time I open the bottle!

March 21, 2019

Great scent

I like this dish soap brand in general and this scent in particular. It gets rid of grease very efficiently, and the bottle lasts for quite a while...

March 21, 2019

Best selling dish soap I've ever come across

The aroma engulfs your entire home and you can literally hear your dishes squeak they are so clean. This is the best dish soap out there. Ig makes you want to go home and clean because nothing compared to this beautiful aroma

February 13, 2019

Smells like a holiday!

Just kidding, it does smell nice though. Gets the dishes clean and you don't have to use half the bottle to get it done. Good product for those of us that don't use the dishwasher!