4.9/5
Dawn Escapes New Zealand Springs Scent Reviews

May 07, 2018

It works well just not my favourite

Great smell and works amazing when cleaning the dishes. Even gets the grease off my husband's hand after a long day at work as he is a mechanic. Only downfall is my hands dry out so badly when using that stuff.

February 21, 2018

It's one of my favorite dishwasher

I love this product. It is so soft on my hands and it smells so good. I have always bought dawn cause my hands are so sentsitive and now I'm getting my son to use it too

February 21, 2018

I Detest Having to Wash Dishes, But...

Dawn dish soap has always been my go-to product for clean dishes at a reasonable price. I'm very big on scents, so when I found a line of Dawn with new scents, I had to stand in the store to smell them all. When I smelled the New Zealand Springs scent, I knew that it was the one for me and purchased it. The beautiful, fresh aroma is intoxicating, and it's actually a pleasure to use. It still has the efficacy of all other Dawn soaps at a reasonable price. Dawn New Zealand Springs: it makes me want to wash dishes!

December 23, 2017

ASWOME.

I love dawn because they dontate money to help wildlife. I also love that its use to help clean oil off wild life and doing so save them from death...

June 19, 2017

Smells so amazing!

Who likes to wash dishes? But now you can make it more enjoyable with this amazing scent. Has such a noce tropical, beach scent. Smells like you are right at a lucious waterfall. It also does a great job cleaning dishes.

May 26, 2017

Dawn is my go to brand for dish soap. I've tried others and always have to use more product to get the same results. I don't think I've tried a scent I didn't like but I he New Zealand scent is my fav.

April 13, 2017

Works wonderfully - even on the horrible hard water in our area. Makes loads of lovely bubbles and the scent is pretty good too. You don't have to use a ton of the liquid to make tons of bubbles

February 28, 2017

Dawn Escapes New Zealand Springs Scent Is my ultimate favourite dish detergent. Not only does Dawn take far less daily to get your dishes sparkling clean, The New Zealand Springs Scent is so incredible. It has such a fresh clean smell. I would buy everything in this fragrance if it was available.