Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent Reviews

September 05, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

great degreaser

I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent.I use it for everything.I like how easy it helps me to clean my greasy grill or oven suction vents. I like that it's not harsh on my hands. The best liquid soap.

September 05, 2019
    New York, United States

Will buy again.

You can literally use dawn dish liquid for almost everything. If your animals have fleas? stubborn stuck on food? worked on your car and you have grease/oil all over your hands? literally works for everything.

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

#1 dish soap

I use this soap for everything! It last my family at least a month getting the larger bottle. Cuts through grease like no other dish soap ive used. Also i use this soap to clean my makeup brushes. So not only is it good for dishes it also has multipurpose.

June 21, 2019

It's Good For Anything

Dawn is like the nectar of the gods. Seriously, it is so versatile. It works for so much more than just dishes. Cloth diapers, skunk sprayed dog, laundry stains - it's amazing.

June 05, 2019

The best dishwashing soap to use.

Everything about dawn soap is awesome. Its so concentrated, you do not even need to use alot to get the best results for your dishes. The original scent is my favorite, they have a lot of other scents as well. I recommend it to everybody.

May 29, 2019

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original scent

I love this product. It degreases my dirty dishes leaving them nice and clean. The original scent is nice it is not overpowering. The liquid is great on my hands. I have psorisis and this product does not sting my hands. Oh I forgot to mention that I do not have a dishwasher, I'm it.

May 15, 2019

Great cleaner

After making scalloped potatoes there's always a mess to clean. Dawn makes it very easy to clean up. Thanks Dawn for the best product on the market. Highly recommend this cleaner

May 15, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nothing else compares!

The blue dawn ultra is the best. If I had to choose only one product for cleaning, this would be it! I don't know what else there is to say about that.

However, I also have really sensitive skin, as well as being very scent sensitive and
    so I have problems finding hand soaps I can use that don't cause dermatitis on my hands. I've been using blue dawn to wash my hands for years. Yes, I try other products here and there - ones that are more "natural", and completely dye & fragrance free, but always come back to dawn. Even though it is excellent at grease fighting when it comes to dishes and cleaning, it is somehow less harsh and drying on my hands than most hand washes meant for sensitive skin. I have even tried the sensitive dawn, and I still prefer the old blue.

May 14, 2019

Only use this dish soap!

Great product. I only buy this and it has many uses. Between dishes and the odd deep cleanse of my hair to remove all dirt and oils from excess buildup!

April 10, 2019

LOVE DAWN Dishwashing Liquid!!!

When on sale, I always stock up on Dawn.
    It's super concentrated and quickly get's sudsy and stays sudsy.
    Scent is fresh but NOT overpowering.

BONUS: When mixed with vinegar, Dawn can be used to make a formula that kills fleas on pets... online instructions on the ratio to mix as well as washing instructions for killing any fleas.